I genuinely love watching Oliveira fight

Sweet dog avatar.

1 Like

we get it, you are gay for little Australian dudes.

Its the accent right?

Thanks

Zzz Ok GIF by Jim Gaffigan

You are so off subject, go after my name and dog.

LOL

1 Like

Both of you have good points.

Lets all just agree that Volk has to get another shot at the lightweight belt whether it be against charles or islam.

I agree that Charles is a bad stylistic matchup for Volk but you have to take into account that Islam on paper was a terrible stylistic matchup for him as well and he gave us one of the best title challenger performances of all time in that fight.

Volk could beat either and either could beat him or each other. Most of all what we all want to see is Islam come back and fucking gight rather than sit out forever like Khabib always did between fights.

2 Likes

I was just playing, im biased towards charles.

Charles just has that “it” factor. He looks like he stepped out of a Tekken videogame. Fights like a Tekken videogame character as well.

If he could even speak broken english, his popularity would shoot through the roof, imo.

5 Likes

Fuck Ray Romano, Everybody loves Charles Do Bronx!

3 Likes

Little rent free alt account bitch :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

How do you even know who I am if you started posting here in May because I don’t really post anymore? You need to get over me.

Who The Fuck Is That Guy GIFs | Tenor

1 Like

I called Volk performing very well against Islam. I wasn’t on the “Islam will crush Volk” crowd. Charles is a different animal compared to Islam. That’s why styles make fights is such an accurate term.

2 Likes

Levels to fighters just like there’s levels to posters.

Media - Islam Makhachev Submits Charles Oliveira GIFS | Sherdog Forums |  UFC, MMA & Boxing Discussion

Islam has been KO’d bad before. If Charlie comes in more defensive he can definitely get the job done.

2 Likes

What he lacks in technique he more than makes up for it in power. Islam easily has 5-10 lbs of solid muscle on Oliveira. Makachev would die before he ever made 145.

Oliveira missed weight at LW

1 Like

So did Khabib…your point?

1 Like

The guy brings it and tries to win at all times and that’s all MMA fans ask for most of the time.

Oliveria has missed weight like 7 times.

Khabib once officially.

Oliveria never missed weight at LW. Khabib had to be hospitalized due to weight cuts and fights cancelled

2 Likes

Oliveira still sits covers up and eats straights, Islam would capitalize on it again
I actually was having dejavu for few seconds, thought Dariush gonna sit him on his ass