I genuinely love watching Oliveira fight

It makes me genuinely happy to see Chute Boxe represented so well in modern times.

That is all.

44 Likes

I See You Sport GIF by UFC

13 Likes

Thinking about becoming the Jake Merridew for Charles Do Bronx.

Just not sure I can commit the time. Think on it a bit more.

8 Likes

9 Likes

Yeah, he’s damn good and moves like a cat.

2 Likes

Brazil!!

5 Likes

no one has that kind of time.

5 Likes

I would really really like Charles to beat Islam. But I don’t think it’s going to happen

9 Likes

Its going to happen.

Send you a dick pic if he looses again to Islam.

2 Likes

Charles is MMA personified.

4 Likes

Charles wound up on his back tonight because he forced a technique that he wasn’t in the right position for. Same thing with the flying knee attempt in the Islam fight.

Islam would have smashed him tonight. And I really want to see islam lose.

2 Likes

Don’t worry though guys. I’ll put money on Islam when it’s the cheapest odds and that will cause Charles to win……this strategy never fails

5 Likes

I just like to see an actually exciting guard player with now awesome KO power.

1 Like

This is what makes Charles the most exciting and dangerous fighter ever. No one has more offensive tools than this guy. No one is as big a threat to finish a fight standing or on the ground. Shame his defense just lacks.

5 Likes

Awesome fighter, very exciting, but not as good as Islam standing or on the ground.

He loses 9 out of 10 to him.

That said, Volk is more skilled than both of them and a nightmare matchup for Oliviera also. Hard to get super excited about this weight class when the guy below them, who is even small for that weight class, is so much better.

1 Like

I dont think so kid

Charles can easily finish Volk

2 Likes

Styles make fights, and Charles is a terrible match up for Volkanovski.

There is no way Volkanovski survives submission attempts against Charles. He would have to knock out Oliveira. I don’t see another way he can win.

1 Like

Ok dread pirate. You’re obviously a mature man of the sport :clap:

3 Likes

Have you seen the disgusting submissions Volk has escaped from?

Apparently not. Go watch some fights first brother.

3 Likes

says the 12 year old kid with an undercut.

2 Likes