I Give You Ten Names and You Pick One for Jones

Let's pretend they're all currently available to fill in for Henderson (God I hope this is just a false rumor).

Gufstasson
Davis
Sonnen
Machida
Shogun
Texeira
Franklin
Te Huna
Mousasi
Thiago Phone Post

Glover

AG

Sonnen

Machida.... He is getting next shot anyway. Phone Post

The Swede

Machida or sonnen Phone Post

jps1012 - Machida or sonnen Phone Post

Same here but I'm leaning toward Machida since Sonnen recently blew his shot like someone mentioned. Phone Post

BJ Penn ... To the death! Phone Post

I would love to see Sonnen, but it will be Machida. No doubt.

Shogun Phone Post

Lil nog? Phone Post

If mousasi could i would pick him

Hong Kong Phooey -  Glover

winRar

The only interesting fights for Jones are at HW with 2 Saints, Cain and Cormier.

Bones can beat all ten of these guys in 10 nights. He might not even lose a round in 10 fights.

Glo Tex... but I don't mind if it's Machida.

None of these really work and there is no good answer.

Rich Franklin or Sonnen may step up, chiefly because they're always in shape, have a low liklihood of winning but are gamers with high recognition.

Glotex, Tehuna, Gustaff would all be a more entertaining fight but with less appeal and intrigue.

I think just about everyone has had their fill of title rematches as well, so no Shogun or Machida.

Certainly the brass doesn't want JBJ to lose like this. If Hendo KO's him that's acceptable. But if Gustaff beats him on short notice that makes the org/title/champion look bad.

Hopefully Hendo shows up and takes care of business.

GSP

Son of Neckbone - None of these really work and there is no good answer.

Rich Franklin or Sonnen may step up, chiefly because they're always in shape, have a low liklihood of winning but are gamers with high recognition.

Glotex, Tehuna, Gustaff would all be a more entertaining fight but with less appeal and intrigue.

I think just about everyone has had their fill of title rematches as well, so no Shogun or Machida.

Certainly the brass doesn't want JBJ to lose like this. If Hendo KO's him that's acceptable. But if Gustaff beats him on short notice that makes the org/title/champion look bad.

Hopefully Hendo shows up and takes care of business.

So its best they call it off and let Ellenberger and Heiron headline a ppv? Phone Post

Glover