I got Kattar

He's gonna piece up Corny Max. Great fighter but guy is lame and pretty sick of how Americans just eat up anything someone says about first responders. It's all the guy says. 

I also think technique wins over heart and cardio this time. 

1 Like

I got Max what are the betting odds? 

dinkledorf -

Max is a decent favourite, it’s getting bet down some. I have Kattar ITD myself but definitely wouldn’t be shocked to see Max win

People forget how good Max is

hes got this by decision 

2 Likes
stabmasterarson -
dinkledorf -

Max is a decent favourite, it’s getting bet down some. I have Kattar ITD myself but definitely wouldn’t be shocked to see Max win

I wouldn't be shocked either. Got experience in his favor. I just like stirring shit

I got Katter in this One 

dude has bad intentions..I like it

1 Like

I'm taking Kattar and the New England Cartel.

It’s hard to not favor Max, but Kattar has momentum and over 5 rounds is going to be a lot to handle.

This is an underrated fight. Can’t wait!

Ministry of Truth - It's hard to not favor Max, but Kattar has momentum and over 5 rounds is going to be a lot to handle.

This is an underrated fight. Can’t wait!

Agree. Should be fireworks

I guess if Max is a big favorite a bet on Kattar is prudent but its a big step up for him. The top guys in the division are just so good i think Max wins a tough fight.

slicedcity -

People forget how good Max is

hes got this by decision 

1 Like

Max was amazing. Volk and city kickboxing on notice big time. 

Also I eat crow/a bag of dicks etc etc

2 Likes

He was and is amazing, but you can’t back up and cover up every time to make a one or two puch combination into a six punch combination. Especially when you’re the harder hitter, and the guy can’t take you out with 500 strikes.

lol.

Well that just happened 

ThatsHowIRoll -

He's gonna piece up Corny Max. Great fighter but guy is lame and pretty sick of how Americans just eat up anything someone says about first responders. It's all the guy says. 

Got anymore picks?? 

ThatsHowIRoll -

How many Champs has Calvin beat? Yeah multiple that by 10 it’s still 0, While the biggest win’s in Kattar’s case have been Stephens and Lamas you seem to forget Holloway beat them close to half a decade ago back to back and he was only 24 at the time sheesh. 

This is how you roll, dude?

Lol. It’s ok OP. It happens to the best of us. 

I picked Max tho. Duh. 

StretchPlum - He was and is amazing, but you can't back up and cover up every time to make a one or two puch combination into a six punch combination. Especially when you're the harder hitter, and the guy can't take you out with 500 strikes.

I mean it’s easy to say that but when you’re eating 5-6 shots at a time from a guy who’s way faster than you, it’s difficult to react properly because you’re constantly having to respond to what the other guy is doing. He actually adjusted this later on by countering a little earlier just as Max started his combinations, but at that point it was too late because he was already way behind, beaten up, and slower.