I have 2 faixa rua brown belts

What size is the belt? Will this belt help my clock choke for real or is this a trick to get someone's address for rape-rape? I don't unnastan. This thread makes me nervous for the safety of those involved...

just received my brown last night, when I got out of the shower this morning my wife gasped and asked why i would let anyone whip me like that after seeing my back, i thought she was going to cry....what size is the belt?

Congrats Flow9

congrats

they are both A3

too long for me damn it

AlliancePA - What size is the belt? Will this belt help my clock choke for real or is this a trick to get someone's address for rape-rape? I don't unnastan. This thread makes me nervous for the safety of those involved...

No be nervous. RAPE-RAPE is not same as rape, unnastan Fren!

I still have 1 belt to go. But if you still have it 2.5-3yrs from now I want, unnastan Fren!

level up your clock choke with this piece of bjj history

faixa belts are proven to endow the wearer with mystical clock choke abilities, similar to acai.

filfy is correct, i achieve 67% more successful clock chokes when wearing my faixa rua belt in contrast to my regular brown belt. I also say "fren", "unnerstan" and "make best fight in world" three times more often than usual when in its snug embrace.

Just to highlight the dangers of a faixa rua belt, i was wearing it when being taught a clock choke variant by Mario Sperry earlier this year. The promimity of the faixa rua belt and a clock choke of pure lineage direct from Carlson Senior cause this to happen on the mat:

quite embarrasing since it took a long time to rebuild the academy and we stil haven't found some of the blue belts.

This brown belt lurker will wear the belt with pride. How much for postage to ATL? Message me your address and I'll get a check out to you. Phone Post

Hoffa you aren't accepting PM's

Got any blues?

only two brown A3's like the title says six posts.

Rock n Raleigh, just updated settings and sent you a PM with my address.

Thx, Hoffa

I'm confused- is the company related to the awesome forum poster in any way?

of course my fren kying you cock? faggot? why you ask stupid quest my fren?

ases i have words for you fren you cheekin you faggot cock foda se seu viado

and you six poster you idiot??

SACANAGEM

faixa rua - of course my fren kying you cock? faggot? why you ask stupid quest my fren?

Sorry, didnt mean to offend. I'm a huge fan of yours.