I have officially became a Bisping fan

He comes to fight plain and simple.

How did we dislike him.

O an he won tonight Phone Post

I am a Bisping fan as well. The UK has been telling us that he was great and nobody believed it until he proved it.

I've liked Bisping since TUF. Good guy. Willing spirit. Takes his job seriously and always comes to fight. Good on him. Phone Post

If he wasnt such a dick then id have no problem liking him Phone Post

It all started when he clearly lost to Matt Hammil which he should have acknowledged. He acted like a dick after that fight. For the record he lost tonight3-0 or 2-1 Phone Post

Same here. Tonight was the first time I had ever rooted for him and despite the loss, I think he performed better than expected.

Bisping made me a fan. Feels weird to type that. Phone Post

ds1970 - Same here. Tonight was the first time I had ever rooted for him and despite the loss, I think he performed better than expected.

Bisping made me a fan. Feels weird to type that. Phone Post

I was in joy watching him tonight.

Who cares about his attitude I like to watch fighting an hes a good fighter. Phone Post

Danawhiteshair - He comes to fight plain and simple.

How did we dislike him.

O an he won tonight Phone Post

He was impressive. BECAUSE people expected him to get steam rolled. Certainly Anyone who watched that fight without any background knowledge of either fighter would have Sonnen winning rounds 1 and 3 whether judged on aggressiveness, damage, grappling or octagon control (though close). I'm sure fight metric will reflect this as well Phone Post

Never thought he was a bad fighter. The fight went how I expected. Phone Post

i used to like him on TUF3, then really didn't like him for a long time... especially being so cocky AFTER getting KTFO by hendo...

but tonight i gotta say... i was kind of expecting to hear his name instead of chaels... even though i thought chael won.

he did come to fight. strange night though overall. maybe it's nerves with this big FOX deal i dunno...

I thought he blew it and choked tonight, did nothing to win. 

^^ my feed was shitty... so maybe my judgement is off, plus i've had a ton of beer

i'm in a location where i don't get FOX or FUEL, so i streamed it.

hey it was supposed to be FREE right?

i tried the droid app, but it's not streaming live yet. apple wanted my credit card info, fuck that.

i never used to be in this position... i had dish network ... but now i'm in limbo, no permanent home at the moment and what am i supposed to do while traveling?

UFC should consider that... and find a good way to make money off people in my position, while giving me a "legal" option to watch the fights.

Never going to like him after that Rivera shit.

That being said, he impressed me tonight and I severely underrated what he could bring. I thought he edged out the win. Though I can see on a purely scoring basis how Sonnen took it. Bisping shut
Chael's game the fuck down in the first two and I would have never thought he would be pressing Sonnen against the cage.

Now as far as points go score wise, maybe that doesn't win you the fight with the judges. That's reality and I guess okay. But everyone who knew what both guys were bringing to the table should at least grant that Bisping came off pretty damn good.

And I have the Hendo KO as the opening pic on my phone. I will change it now. Phone Post

ABE FROMAN - I am a Bisping fan as well. The UKTT has been telling us that he was great and nobody believed it until he proved it.

People should have listened to us.

I've always liked him, even before hendo took his soul for a bit. I always stick up for him in the crowd in Sydney (not as much against wanderlei but still...) Phone Post

I actually said war Bisping after the fight, then Sonnens hand was raised it was a confusing period of time. Phone Post