I haven't followed mma in about three years...

I actually think the biggest shocker is that the tuf noobs weren't as retarded as they were given credit for.

I still remember reading posts like

"Could Forest beat Shogun???"

with a hundred replies of, "STFU TUF NOOB! You don't know shit! Forest could NEVER beat Shogun. Go kill yourself now!"

Also, is the board full of random trolling advertisements like the one above?

923julia - Do you have any request for your shoes ?

Do you like sport shoes like nike jordan,air jordan?
If so ,why not have a look at http://www.madnike.com

Nike jordan,air jordan shoes and all their series are in promotion ,nowadays ,you can save 80% at least ,further more ,free shipping offered.

Waiting for you,my friends!

You forgot to mention you also sell Aidads and Ugg shoes as well.... my friend

One thing left out the greasegate incident...after all the controversy and gay babbling on the UG, Anderson Silva comes out in his fight with Thales Leites (which was the worse fight evha!) and greasing during his walk in in front of everyone, including cameras, BLAF, and the Athletic Commission, Thales can't get a take down or do anything on the ground and yet nothing was ever said by anyone of importance about the greasing from Anderson. Proof that nothing will ever be said about any illegal moves unless your opponent is BJ Penn.

Other than that, welcome back to MMA my fren, Barnett is finally fighting Fedor so you're back just in time!

Slippy0101 - Nevermind. I found exactly what I was looking for over at Sherdog.

you hardly ever hear anyone say that

MountainMedic - 
Slippy0101 - Nevermind. I found exactly what I was looking for over at Sherdog.

you hardly ever hear anyone say that

lol