i hope everyone saw my tapout commercial tonight

Its a little abstract but wanted to experiment enjoy the full film version on tapout.com

ttt

thks its different that for sure

You're talking about the "Pit Fight Redux", right? I went to Tapout.com and watched it last night between commericials on UFN.

Got a question that I hope doesn't sound too stupid - what was this? By that I mean the footage. Was it a "movie" set with the whole thing being scripted?

I ask b/c the first thing it made me think of was the "roof top" fights that rumors were going around about some years back that Coleman, Randleman, etc. were supposedly involved in (though I thought Sims was there too?).

If that is from said "roof top" fights, what exactly was the deal behind all that?

ttt for more info

It's all old footage, is it not? I remember the Petruzelli/Randleman "fight" from years ago.

certain parts were scripted the fights were real. The problem came when someone pulled out of the fight 12 hrs before the real fights were being filmed and his people were just hating on me for telling the truth a few years ago. The deal was art wiggy, trying to experiment in my quest for film making glory

looked good man. props

It looked great but having Hammer House be the basis of the commercial didn't seem that smart to me.

Um, the footage you used is old as hell. What exactly did you do besides the voice over?

Good stuff, myrites...

I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but I recall this like Wiggy does. Wasn't this filmed a LONG time ago?

Domingo - I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but I recall this like Wiggy does. Wasn't this filmed a LONG time ago?

I can remember seeing the footage over 2 years ago.

it was good, but the one scene that had eveybody on the roof top doing a "move" reminded me of that old Lions den pic with the guys in black biker shorts.

footage was old but it was recut and remastered, thanks hulksmash
Bobby Razak

TTT

some retro shit huh ruger007

Bobby Razak

tru dat!

you can watch the film on tapout.com

ttt

i likes it.....it was cool to see randleman