I hope lawler wins

I hope lawler ko's Johnny and then we get a lawler Diaz tuf! That is my dream tuf...

I feel that lawler has Hendroids number. Phone Post 3.0

Lawler vs diaz 2 for the belt would b cray Phone Post

I'd love that TUF as well, but Johnny is the rightful champ. I don't think Robbie looked that good in his last fight. Phone Post 3.0

GSP_GREASED_MY_BUTTHOLE - I'd love that TUF as well, but Johnny is the rightful champ. I don't think Robbie looked that good in his last fight. Phone Post 3.0
Um, Robbie won his last fight and Johnny lost his last fight?

U mad? Phone Post 3.0

AdmiralCackbar -
dillon66 - 
FEDORallDAY -
GSP_GREASED_MY_BUTTHOLE - I'd love that TUF as well, but Johnny is the rightful champ. I don't think Robbie looked that good in his last fight. Phone Post 3.0
Um, Robbie won his last fight and Johnny lost his last fight?

U mad? Phone Post 3.0
Lol the logic of an mma fan!
I thought gsp won 3 rounds vs hendricks. People naturally want the underdog to win so see it from bias view, same as jones vs alex

Robbie looked good in his last fight Phone Post 3.0

Yea, how didn't Robbie look good in his last fight. He completely shut down Rory.
Johny won in my book, it's my opinion and I'm not the only one that has it {insert GSP post fight face pic}.

Lawyer may have frustrated Rory which I am happy about, but to me he looked slow, sloppy, and flat footed, and not as good as he usually does; again an opinion fuckhead look it up.

He will lose to Hendrix screen name bet ready.

Try not letting that one brain cell that is flapping in the wind get to fired up when someone has a different opinion than you on an opinion sharing message board. Phone Post 3.0

I like both guys but really hope Lawler pulls it off. Phone Post 3.0

I like to see an exciting fight.

Whoever wins is just holding the belt temporarily until the Natural Born Killer arrives.

Entreri - I like to see an exciting fight.

Whoever wins is just holding the belt temporarily until the Natural Born Killer arrives.
This. VTFU! Phone Post 3.0

n5 - i hope hendricks wins to further rustle the gsp nuthuggers jimmies.
Would think it would give them more ammo Phone Post 3.0

5 years ago you would have been laughed out of the room if you said Lawler was one win away from being UFC champ in 2014. Phone Post 3.0