I hope Sanchez comes out like he did with Guida

...and scares the bejesus out of our poor little BJ.

faster he comes out the faster he'll get his nap.

subwrassler - faster he comes out the faster he'll get his nap.

True. BJ is extremely fast the first 3 minutes of ANY FIGHT. He will drop diego if diego comes out fast and furious like that

I hope so. This fight will be awesome.

Diego will go all out. He won't run from BJ. He's a very active fighter. Not saying that he'll beat BJ. I just expect it to be a better fight than Kenflo vs. BJ.

I hope he does too, but I dont think he will. I think Diego will try to take this to the later rounds.
Maybe come out guns blazing in the 3rd or 4th

If you think this fight ends quick you don't know much about either fighter. This fight has FOTY written all over it. Two guys with fantastic grappling, rock solid chins, and BJ's superb boxing and Diego's versatile and super aggressive kickboxing will lead to an epic fight. I don't think either guy can be KO'd or submitted.

The only advantages I see are BJ with his positional dominance, and Diego with his cardio and aggression.

YES!

Going to be a great fight.

BJ looked surprisingly fresh and dominant in the later rounds against Kenny. Training with psycho Marv really paid off.

I hope he stays true to his reputation....Sanchez is all about High Pace and being extremly active, he has carved out his dominace in his career this way....

Don't fix it if it ain't broken..

maybe add some tweaks but continue what has made u a top and solid fighter

MMAfan26 - Diego will go all out. He won't run from BJ. He's a very active fighter. Not saying that he'll beat BJ. I just expect it to be a better fight than Kenflo vs. BJ.

definitely. He'll make bj fight instead of trying to pin him to the fence.

i think diego would beat kenflo at this point.

but he's not beating bj.

BJs boxing is far superior to Diegos. If Diego comes out trying to brawl, BJ will pepper him up. If Diego tries to box BJ, BJs head movement and footwork will only frustrate Diego. His best chance is to press BJ against the cage and wear him down. Of course, like kenny, as soon as BJ decides to take the fight to the ground it's over.

yeah it'd be risky... i guess i'd just like to see Sanchez stomp BJ

dangerboy12 - If you think this fight ends quick you don't know much about either fighter. This fight has FOTY written all over it. Two guys with fantastic grappling, rock solid chins, and BJ's superb boxing and Diego's versatile and super aggressive kickboxing will lead to an epic fight. I don't think either guy can be KO'd or submitted.

The only advantages I see are BJ with his positional dominance, and Diego with his cardio and aggression.

And Bj's BJJ and boxing

I dont see either guy getting finished but Penn will take the decision

I really dont see how Diego wins this fight, hes obviously going to try and tire him out. But I dont think he has the strength to do that. If anyone at 55 is going to do that it'll be Maynard, but he's still too green imo.

I saw a mildly tired Sanchez versus Stevenson, in the later rounds. He better hope that doesn't happen again. Cardio is his only chance.

how many 5 rd fights has sanchez been in?  !!!!!   going crazy for 3 rd fight is one thing but no way sanchez does it for 5 rd title fight. 

asscobra -  BJs boxing is far superior to Diegos. If Diego comes out trying to brawl, BJ will pepper him up. If Diego tries to box BJ, BJs head movement and footwork will only frustrate Diego. His best chance is to press BJ against the cage and wear him down. Of course, like kenny, as soon as BJ decides to take the fight to the ground it's over.

Diego is far better than Kenny on the ground imo.. he would not get dominated mounted and choked out so easily

If he does he will get KO'd