I know this is a mma brd but if I could have a min

sparkuri - A memorial for premature child birth?
This is odd.
She has no money, but was pregnant, lost the baby, now needs money for a memorial.
I've lost a child in the womb as well, but if you don't have money, a memorial is out of the question.
The thought of a memorial for someone who never took a breath is odd, sorry.
Regardless, pass on condolences for your sis. Phone Post 3.0
Well one of two things here... Either you are trying to insinuate that I'm hustling people for money and this isn't a real cause in which case I first say piss off, and second ask anyone who knows me if I'm that kind of person... I am not.

Second if that's not the case and your saying it's odd, first off, piss off, second it's not a huge 10000 person gathering memorial as I'm sure you are ignorantly assuming, it's simply to pay for a run and fees associated with cremation. What did you expect to just throw it away? Gtfoh even if you have no idea what did u add to this thread. Nothing if you have issue with it please by all means message Kirik or me and deal directly Phone Post 3.0

Prayers to your fam and sis OP. Will donate as well.

Mark Krumrine -
sparkuri - A memorial for premature child birth?
This is odd.
She has no money, but was pregnant, lost the baby, now needs money for a memorial.
I've lost a child in the womb as well, but if you don't have money, a memorial is out of the question.
The thought of a memorial for someone who never took a breath is odd, sorry.
Regardless, pass on condolences for your sis. Phone Post 3.0
Well one of two things here... Either you are trying to insinuate that I'm hustling people for money and this isn't a real cause in which case I first say piss off, and second ask anyone who knows me if I'm that kind of person... I am not.

Second if that's not the case and your saying it's odd, first off, piss off, second it's not a huge 10000 person gathering memorial as I'm sure you are ignorantly assuming, it's simply to pay for a run and fees associated with cremation. What did you expect to just throw it away? Gtfoh even if you have no idea what did u add to this thread. Nothing if you have issue with it please by all means message Kirik or me and deal directly Phone Post 3.0
Didn't mean to stir you...especially in a hard time.
The hospital/social services worked out our costs for cremation as we were on hard times at the time.
I thought you were asking for mem. services $.
Please understand, I'm sensitive to your situation, as I said, been there.
There's a thread every week asking for $, I hope you understand.
I'll check out the link when I get to a comp... Phone Post 3.0

TTT and my sincere condolences

ttt

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Whoever donated I greatly appreciate it, pm me if I can send u a shirt or something for helping out Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post

My aunt went through this as well...we also had a memorial service.

My thoughts and prayers go out to ur entire family. Phone Post 3.0