I learned how to hook up my laptop to my TV!

You plug it in via the HDMI plug and voila! I'm watching the Facebook prelims on my television like a boss.

Common knowledge. WFA port and WFA cable.

Welcome to 2013. Big change from 1994. Let me know if you need help setting up something called wireless internet. Dont need to be connected to your modem anymore.

I have just got a smart tv. It's great!! Phone Post 3.0

Letibleu - 

Welcome to 2013. Big change from 1994. Let me know if you need help setting up something called wireless internet. Dont need to be connected to your modem anymore.

lol

Letibleu -

What do you know about 1994? You weren't even born then. :p Phone Post 3.0

Kostakio - 
Letibleu -

I got laid for the first time in 1994 (with someone outside my family)

dont forget to tell everyone about it when you update your MySpace status.

Letibleu - 
Kostakio - 
Letibleu -

but with a family member earlier?

Letibleu -

Lol! Phone Post 3.0

Kostakio - 

You plug it in via the HDMI plug and voila! I'm watching the Facebook prelims on my television like a boss.

Kostakio - 
Letibleu -

I was born in '80. I figured out how to hook up computers to flat screens in '99.

Letibleu -
Kostakio - 
Letibleu -

haha me too

Wait a minute... what do you look like?

[awkward] Phone Post 3.0

WELCOME TO THE FUTURE

Authority Figure - 
Kostakio - 

new trick

I used to use the VGA And have to do the sound separate. , then I found this thread ! Phone Post

Kostakio -

Welcome to 5 years ago! Come right in the waters fine Phone Post

My next venture is to learn how to do cool things with my iPhone besides make phone calls and b.s. on the UG. haha Phone Post 3.0

i don't think you need to worry so much about the flashing 12:00 on on your Betamax anymore.

Kostakio - My next venture is to learn how to do cool things with my iPhone besides make phone calls and b.s. on the UG. haha Phone Post 3.0