I like press conferences more than fights

I admit it, press conferences and drama is more fun and interesting to me nowadays than fights, which always seem to be lacklustre.

I don’t care about fights. I’ve pretty much seen it all as far as fights and techniques go. They don’t live up to the hype.

Logan Paul vs Dilon Danis is the “fight” I am interested in the most now.

What else is there that’s interesting? Jones and Miocic could be ok, but we all know why Jon is fighting Stipe. And it will be a respectful fight.

Ngannou vs Tyson will also go as expected. I don’t expect much trash talk there.

There is rarely any decent back and forth fight now. Tyson vs Wilder 3 is the last one I remember. Great fight.

Khabib vs Conor press conference is still a classic.

1 Like

Go watch jersey shore then

IMG_1580

IMG_1581

I get a TON of my information from post and pre fight press conferences

I am addicted to them

Lol

Seen a fighter spray a fighter with mace the other day.

This contrived bullshit is getting harder & harder to come up with something new to create interest.

2 Likes

lol me too and I never thought I would say that about a fight between Danis and a Paul brother!

That press conference was absolutely fucking hilarious until that Gypsy ruined it.

1 Like

When I was a kid I liked Piper’s Pit, The Funeral Parlor, The Barber Shop, etc…all more than the actual fights too. I know what you mean OP…

1 Like

I’d love to see someone hit in the head with a coconut, sprayed with a fire extinguisher or put in a casket and even thrown through a window at a UFC press conference. Coconut assault is a needle mover.

1 Like

1 Like

Window ftw

Season 4 Wrestling GIF by DARK SIDE OF THE RING

They need to re-sign Vitor for one fight and have him thrown through the Barbershop window, as payback for all of his bad haircuts over the years.