I love Bisping

That is all Phone Post 3.0

U got money on him tn? Phone Post 3.0

Approved. Phone Post 3.0

Bobby91k - U got money on him tn? Phone Post 3.0
He doesn't love him that much. Phone Post 3.0

War Bisping Phone Post 3.0

I got banned from Sherdog for taking his side. I called out a mod for fighter bashing during the Riviera/Bisping feud. Phone Post 3.0

I have £1.50 on a decision for the count. He who dares and all that shit Phone Post 3.0

GrindOnLine - I got banned from Sherdog for taking his side. I called out a mod for fighter bashing during the Riviera/Bisping feud. Phone Post 3.0
VU for your injustice. Phone Post 3.0

GrindOnLine - I got banned from Sherdog for taking his side. I called out a mod for fighter bashing during the Riviera/Bisping feud. Phone Post 3.0
So wait you really took Bispings side when he was spitting on cornerman and throwing a blatant illegal knee and then attempting to throw another? Phone Post 3.0

Good thread op Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

East bound and down Korean Powers -
So wait you really took Bispings side when he was spitting on cornerman and throwing a blatant illegal knee and then attempting to throw another? Phone Post 3.0
I supported Mike through that as well. Jorge had crossed the line, mess with the bull you get the horn. Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle -
I supported Mike through that as well. Jorge had crossed the line, mess with the bull you get the horn. Phone Post 3.0
Crossed the line by making cringey unfunny videos? Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Chat shit get banged. Phone Post 3.0

Can't be gambling right now. Too many other financial obligations Phone Post 3.0

I'm rooting for him tonight though. I thought he looked great v Silva Phone Post 3.0

War bisping! Phone Post 3.0

S Dubaya -
He doesn't love him that much. Phone Post 3.0
He loves him, he's just not IN love with him. Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle -
He insinuated that Bisping's wife had chlamydia and that's when Bisping took it personal.
Rivera over did it IMO and these were the consequences. Phone Post 3.0

GrindOnLine -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -
He insinuated that Bisping's wife had chlamydia and that's when Bisping took it personal.
Rivera over did it IMO and these were the consequences. Phone Post 3.0
So you support a blatant intentional foul and poor sportsmanship, okay cool man. Phone Post 3.0