I love Fight Pass, but

Why don't they have a free month trial for any new subscribers? Why was it just during the opening couple months?

Any cable/internet provider and also netflix offers free shit to new customers.

I am definitely interested in it (after being against it since announced) but do they have the entire library yet? I've heard people have been having login/streaming issues and not being able to watch live basically.

Any shills want to hit me with some knowledge and sell me on this fightpass?

did you just call Crook bro?

:)

Come on you savages.. get with the times.

http://www.google.com/intl/en-US/chrome/devices/chromecast/

ShatsBassoon - Why don't they have a free month trial for any new subscribers? Why was it just during the opening couple months?

Any cable/internet provider and also netflix offers free shit to new customers.

I am definitely interested in it (after being against it since announced) but do they have the entire library yet? I've heard people have been having login/streaming issues and not being able to watch live basically.

Any shills want to hit me with some knowledge and sell me on this fightpass?
They literally haven't done anything to fight pass to make it worth the $10. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Phone Post 3.0

I love fight pass. It has saved me a fortune. By not buying it, and with the deterioration in quality of fight cards, I rarely purchase any fights any more.
Thanks UFC! Phone Post 3.0

clayclamitia - Have not made the fight pass commitment because I was hoping they would have a PS4 app up by now but I guess I have no choice since I really want to see the Gus-Manuwa fight. I have a question for current subscribers, can you watch the cards that just happened at any time or do you have to catch the live stream? Wanted to see a couple of the TUF China fights that I heard were great and just happened. I just couldn't make the commitment of getting up at 4am for a live card but if you could watch a replay at any time that may help persuade me to sign up now. Phone Post 3.0
They have event replays under the live events tab. I've just watched a replay of UFC China. Good entertaining card. Phone Post 3.0