I love Fight Pass, but

they need to get their shit together for customers with Smart TVs. Its 2014, I'm not watching TV on a laptop like a caveman. Phone Post 3.0

Lol

If I have to watch something on my laptop, I might as well find a free stream. Phone Post 3.0

MMAhaiku - they need to get their shit together for customers with Smart TVs. Its 2014, I'm not watching TV on a laptop like a caveman. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

Kazp306 - Hdmi cable....? Phone Post 3.0
Its an option, but the point of the smart TV is that I shouldn't have to. I have the app on my TV, but the navigation and searching isn't as streamlined as the mobile and web options. Phone Post 3.0

Huntsman - Lol

If I have to watch something on my laptop, I might as well find a free stream. Phone Post 3.0
Exactly. Phone Post 3.0

Just use the hdmi cable and please stop complaining. Thank you.

Spicy Phone Post 3.0

I might be wrong, but I am pretty sure cavemen didnt have computers.

SpicyTaco20 - Just use the hdmi cable and please stop complaining. Thank you.

Spicy Phone Post 3.0
This is true but can be annoying depending on how your TV is located.

It's 2014. It would be nice. OP isn't being a whiney bastard, just politely voicing a complaint. Phone Post 3.0

Although I am very disappoint that OP did not voice the complaint in the form of a Japanese poem. Phone Post 3.0

FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Spicy Phone Post 3.0

It's 2014. It would be nice. OP isn't being a whiney bastard, just politely voicing a complaint. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks. It would be counterproductive to wire an HDMI from the seating area to to TV. At that point I'm holding a remote that I can view on. Wiring close to the TV implies that I'll be getting up and walking to change what I'm watching, and as I've stated...cavemen. Phone Post 3.0

FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - Although I am very disappoint that OP did not voice the complaint in the form of a Japanese poem. Phone Post 3.0
Enjoying Fight Pass
in this current day and age
like Neanderthals Phone Post 3.0

I love Fight Pass, but
They need to get their shit straight
Smart TV app please

There, a haiku :) Phone Post 3.0

It has a smart tv app... You just have to log in to the regular ufc app with your account info to link it.. I watched yesterday's card from it... Do your homework before submitting an angry post before noon! Phone Post 3.0

extnct1 - It has a smart tv app... You just have to log in to the regular ufc app with your account info to link it.. I watched yesterday's card from it... Do your homework before submitting an angry post before noon! Phone Post 3.0
Nope. I have the app. Watched all the live stuff from it. My beef is that the navigation options on the web and mobile devices is way better. In fact, the apps on my phone and tablet have actual "Fight Pass" tabs that open up a lot of collected content that the TV app is currently lacking. Phone Post 3.0

Lol at faggots bashing op for suggesting something that would be good for all of us. Phone Post 3.0

Have not made the fight pass commitment because I was hoping they would have a PS4 app up by now but I guess I have no choice since I really want to see the Gus-Manuwa fight. I have a question for current subscribers, can you watch the cards that just happened at any time or do you have to catch the live stream? Wanted to see a couple of the TUF China fights that I heard were great and just happened. I just couldn't make the commitment of getting up at 4am for a live card but if you could watch a replay at any time that may help persuade me to sign up now. Phone Post 3.0

It'd be sweet if they made it like the YouTube app on ps3; you download the app on your phone too and can search that way, then send the video to your ps3 to play. Phone Post 3.0

rMar89 - It'd be sweet if they made it like the YouTube app on ps3; you download the app on your phone too and can search that way, then send the video to your ps3 to play. Phone Post 3.0
Great idea. Netflix is like that, too. Phone Post 3.0

Fryedtakyama owns me, it's normal - Lol at faggots bashing op for suggesting something that would be good for all of us. Phone Post 3.0
Happens every day... Phone Post 3.0

FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Spicy Phone Post 3.0

Agreed, the point is valid. Customers should not feel like they have to settle or work for the product. Phone Post 3.0