I love Ngannou

Mr Spliff -
Barry_BondsMVP -

He’s the Deontay Wilder of the UFC 

I said the same thing

Great minds think a like 

Ministry of Truth - His power is insane, but that blitz was pretty sloppy.

Yes, I think Stipe can beat him again.

Derrick Lewis Clowened his ass for 5 rounds straight and walkd away without a scratch. FRANCINE FEARS THE BLACK BEAST. 

Chael_McD -

Derrick Lewis Clowened his ass for 5 rounds straight and walkd away without a scratch. FRANCINE FEARS THE BLACK BEAST. 

That fight was rigged.

mayor daley -
The Closed Guard -
BrckNoHitBk -

DC or Stipe will take him right back out of the title picture again.

DC yes, Stipe no. 

why cant Stipe do to Ngannou what he already did to him for 5 rounds before.

Francis never evolved from that fight. hes not more powerful and he is not a guy that evolved technically - hes just a tornado blitz.

Because DC is 10x the wrestler Stipe is...Ngannou is training tons of wrestling and he took some life away from Stipes chin. 

If we're lucky he'll be the favourite in the next Stipe fight, at least at first anyway. Oddsmakers can be pretty dumb with guys like this. 

mayor daley - 
The Closed Guard -
BrckNoHitBk -

DC or Stipe will take him right back out of the title picture again.

DC yes, Stipe no. 

why cant Stipe do to Ngannou what he already did to him for 5 rounds before.

Francis never evolved from that fight. hes not more powerful and he is not a guy that evolved technically - hes just a tornado blitz.

True, even though Francis has been crushing guys lately he still is a relatively sloppy fighter…his speed and power just allow him to be sloppy and still win though

Stipe can and will probably beat Ngannou again but I wouldn’t be shocked if Ngannou caught him and ended the fight though…if I was Stipe I would not be too eager to fight Ngannou at this point as he’s already beat him and there’s a decent chance of getting caught abd losing

The hvwt division just sucks now lol…

I could see Ngannou getting gunshy with Stipe in the second fight.

After his first Stipe loss he didnt want to trade with Derrick Lewis and lost a ton of confidence. I think facing the guy that beat him very badly once before will sap some of that confidence again and he may not go all out. 

who knows if his TDD training is any good since we havent seen it tested.