I love Nick Diaz

He's a dick.

WAR DIAZ

The cool thing is that Diaz is still so young. He hasn't even peaked yet and already has beaten some of the best fighters in the world.

I fuckin love this guy!

I mean how can you not?
Even if you dislike his attitude, which I can understand, how can you just not love the fact that the guy just comes to fight and hes good enough at everything to fight anyone, whether a stand up fighter, a ground fighter or a good combination of both.

Somebody want Nicks fuckin cock! Brian? You sick fuck. Get off the cack mang

And most of all, he's a gamer. That dude will fight anyone. No stalling, just good old fashion TECHNICAL fighting.

True dat!

Ive been a fan of his since he 1st came on the scene. I can remember screaming at the tv when diego got the decision over him.

If he's on the card I'm buying it on PPV. No one has ever beaten him by anything but a decision. He's the man

No one has ever beaten him by anything but a decision. He's the man

Loss

Jeremy Jackson TKO (Punches) UA 4 - King of the Mountain 9/28/2002 1 0:49

"No one has ever beaten him by anything but a decision. He's the man"

LMAO 19 posts in 4 years and then gets owned by PhoenixMMA

He's beaten Jeremy's ass twice since then. How old was Nick then? 16??!

Nick will be a legend before it's all said and done.

lol @ all the bandwagon jumpers on the UG. Nobody even mentioned this guy on here until he beat a punchdrunk gassed Gomi.

Nick is cool, but if he lost the fight he would just be another washed up can that lost to a jap.

he is a white kool kat!!!!

and his hair resembles a "chilla b" hat!!!!!

"
EY---I was amazed he couldn't finish a guy who had his hands down. All free shots"

hahah exactly. He can only dream of having Gomi's power.

Gomi was getting beat the entire fight, but when he did land, he knocked Diaz down, broke his orbital and caused him to get 16 stitches over each eye.

Gomi wins the rematch.

great fighter

interesting to see alot of green namers are Diaz fans

good stuff