'I love you Jake Paul' tattoo coming to Tyron Woodley's body this week

what size font?

I’m sure he’s been spending this whole time trying to think of a way to tattoo to creatively spin it into a positive. Unfortunately, he’s black and it’s gonna look like shit regardless

Maybe that will play to his advantage. Won’t be able to really see it?

Actually that was the original bet. Loser gets tattoo

1 Like

Tyron may actually be dumber than Tito. Now he’ll get that dumbass tattoo and won’t get the rematch lol

4 Likes

He wont get the tattoo, its BS. BUT if he does he is a bitch

He is already a bitch for not getting it right after the match, HE agreed to that bet, he lost he belched.

If he gets it now he has a shitty tattoo that he is ONLY getting to try and get a rematch that he will not get, jake paul already said as much.

But I guess he will possibly get it, not het the rematch, look like a bitch and then get it covered up.

No matter what he will always look like a joke now, what a fall from grace

1 Like

I didn’t need to get whooped to tattoo my body with Jake Pauls name.

2 Likes

just get it in brown ink

1 Like

Thats because you’re obviously not much of a man

You joined 18 hours ago. You’re not much of a troll

The second Tyron gets that tattoo, Jake Paul will tweet the following statement:

“PSYCH, GOT YOUR LEG.”

You guys say he shouldn’t pay up after losing a bet? He agreed to get the tattoo if he lost, he lost. Fucking right he should get the tattoo. Money grab or not, you lose a bet you pay the piper. The fuck you turds know about honour and being a man? You no budo having sons of bitches.

yes he should pay up
but if theres no specific rules, he can feel less shame
like gettin it in white ink that will fade away fast

He’ll probably get it covered up anyways. But I hope he walks around with it for a couple years at least. Branded cause you throw 5 punches a round and let down MMA.