I’m flying from Sydney to Las Vegas to see Nate’s last ufc fight

You’re throwing money out the window.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Watch him sign with the UFC again and you will have paid good money to watch him lose a fight with little significance. I’m sure you’ll have a blast regardless, but this does not have the feel of a major event.

2 Likes

This is far from the truth, in fact it is plain damn wrong. There is no legal prostitution in Henderson. The Bunny ranch is located in Carson, which is quite a long ways away from Henderson.

1 Like

1 Like

Well fuck you both lol
I kid I kid

Best part is if Nate or Borz get injured, what would the main event be for this garbage?

2 Likes

Danielle Wolfe is 39yrs old and will be having her 2nd ever MMA fight,

She headlines the prelims.

I still can’t believe this is a PPV card

3 Likes

Bring me some snacks.

I am counting 3 fun fights. Collier vs Barnet, Walker vs Cutelaba and the main event.

When Nate fights it’s special. It’s simply bigger than almost any other fights they could make.

I never pay for ppvs but if I would I would pay for this one.

1 Like

The Diaz brothers at this point are good at taunting,cussing & flipping people off.

However…Nate does have a warrior spirit and can take some punishment.

2 Likes

Are your tickets refundable?

Sure, but what if it Nate pulls it off. It will potentially be the greatest mma upset ever. I reckon it’s not as much of a mismatch that people are claiming. 5 rounds. Nate’s durable. That cardio. Nate’s experience in tough fights. Khamzat’s inexperience. Ya never know.

I jump for Joy

Chimaev will pick Diaz up by the ankle, helicopter swing him around the case and toss him into the crowd. That will be worth seeing live.

2 Likes

Can’t believe they let you out of the country.

That is the worst ppv card Ive seen in a long time

Yeah but I’m still leaning towards going. Gotta go to the US anyway. And if Nathan pulls it off it’ll be worth every cent

This was a pretty bad PPV, 8 fights on the card and you got Joe Soto getting a late replacement title shot while Bethe Correia, Ruan Potts and Cain Carizzosa round out the card.

UFC 177 Quick Results

Joe Soto was a 24 hour late replacement for Renan Barao.

They estimate the show did around 125k PPV sales.