OG sized clit

MMA Newbie -
CaptainNemo -

Fuck, she must be a DEMON in the sack 

Heres what Im gonna need

Im gonna need some Gatoraide 

Im gonna need a shit load of coconut oil

*slow clap

So how does that work when she’s on the rag? Does she piss out the blood though her dick?

Lol @ needing to cut weight to reach the contracted 50 pound weight discrepancy

CaptainNemo -

That is terrifying.

Moist Gracie -

No way Gabi still menstrates

There's no way "she" ever did. 

She chose to LIVE guys!

why would gabi take on these silly challenges, money?? i like to see gabi fight somebody her own size, strength, and potentials.

stevosmith - why would gabi take on these silly challenges, money?? i like to see gabi fight somebody her own size, strength, and potentials.

Francis Ngannou?

Where's the kid pictures of these freaks 

Man she is at the same level as fallon fox imo, fighting all these old women 100lbs lighter.

She is a disgrace periods and hormones aside she came in far too heavy in the first place. 

CaptainNemo -

Am i the only one that unzipped hoping this was going to go in a lesbo direction?

Bleeding out of the nose with high blood pressure makes me suspect that Gabi has been using some Ephedrine based supplements to help with the weight cut.

It is funny that she is asking for sympathy due to the “condition” that precluded her from cutting weight, when the most probable reality is that all of it is due to “performance enhancing” drugs she is taking.

MayorPirkle - Lol @ needing to cut weight to reach the contracted 50 pound weight discrepancy

And still weight by 26lbs! What a joke.

youarewhatiswrong - 
CaptainNemo -

That is terrifying.

in that still she looks like fucking shrek!