I made a GSP Poster, any good?

<blockquote>Mertvaya Ruka - meh. at least put quebec's flag somewhere.<br /><br />its in GSP's logo for crying out loud.</blockquote><br /> there is a quebec symbol beside his left arm

FriendlyFan45 - "Definitely needs more contrast... the entire image is dark and the only thing that is really bright is something that is obstructed (a flaming phoenix or something?) The focal point (the middle GSP) has a very limited color range and ends up looking a bit muddy. Overall it just kinda looks like a fantasy/medieval wallpaper with GSP pasted in front.<br /><br />Not trying to shoot you down, just give you some constructive feedback. The images look cleanly cut out with nice defined edges, the composition just needs work. Practice makes perfect!"

your right its really dark. I made it lighter, is this
better?

http://imageshack.com/a/img713/7624/p8kl.jpg

I still cannot stand the cross. Just doesn't seem fitting for GSP. Also there should not be a shadow of the necklace portion on our right side (his left) but for only in a few spots where it would lift off the body naturally. 

I put the cross cause his name is georges ST pierre and it matches the theme but i get what ur saying

I put the cross cause his name is georges ST pierre and it matches the theme but i get what ur saying

thaVANILLA Gorilla - 
WuDaddy -
2Fort - WFA = wrong fucking account, get fucked faget
Wrong forum asshole? Phone Post 3.0
Yeaaah. I thought it was wrong forum asshole. Phone Post 3.0

I'm obviously being sarcastic.... fucking lol @ the downvotes.

It actually took a long time to blend everything together

You can borrow my Dark place GSP if ya want.

OGTT_Darth YOLO - I think your use of the WFA technique when shading was brilliant Phone Post 3.0
How the fuck is a poster of gsp the wrong forum? This is the mma section of the site and last time I checked gsp was a fighter. Dumb ass Phone Post 3.0

FETT_Loadin76 - 

You can borrow my Dark place GSP if ya want.

lol awesome. VU

"Just doesn't seem fitting for GSP"

Yeah, that's why :P.

Thanks for sharing OP.

I like to make beats as well as posters. I made this Jon Jones one too. It's just small and I didn't spend much time on it though.

http://imageshack.com/a/img607/9533/ryqu.jpg

edit aliens into the background

http://imageshack.com/a/img703/5217/kwf2.jpg

Other than the annoying double-triple posts from the op, how is this WFA when the other guy puts all his prints up and people swing from his nuts? Phone Post 3.0

You should give the one on the right Raiden's hat to complete the look.

nice poster

is gsp christian?

what i would do to the poster if i was tasked with changing it, would be to continue to give center gsp more contrast, and brighten him up, so he stands out. then make the floating gsp on the left more hidden behind the fire, like gsp on the right. just my two cents. cool looking poster.

double

ASBELTOMATO - what i would do to the poster if i was tasked with changing it, would be to continue to give center gsp more contrast, and brighten him up, so he stands out. then make the floating gsp on the left more hidden behind the fire, like gsp on the right. just my two cents. cool looking poster.

Ive changed it quite a bit since the start. It's now alien GSP and I've moved some stuff a little. Not sure if it looks better now but I'm done and I've edited the final copy to the original post.

I just need to ask 1 more question do the Alien eyes behind GSP's head look like an Alien Head or does it look like Mickey Mouse ears on GSP?