I no longer support Allistar Overeem

I'm as big a fan as I ever was, but he did fight like an asshole and I'm still digusted. The cockiness and trash talk before hand I had no problem with; I can definitely see how that attitude would put people off, but I've always loved cocky shit-talkers. The problem is taking that attitude into the cage.

Look at Sonnen: biggest mouth in the business, but when he walks down for a match, he's totally focused. All the crazy bragging is replaced with calm determination. Chael doesn't fight like he hypes (in an exaggerated, overconfident manner). He drops the act and gets down to business. Alistair didn't, and got repeatedly punched in the fucking face for it.

If he doesn't immediately put up his K1 guard against JDS, I may just put my damn foot through the TV.

NotImpressedByYourScreenName - 
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - I never understood why people make threads like this.
Do you honestly think anyone cares whether you're a fan of reem or not?

You cared enough to read the thread tittle, click on it, then write a post of your own in said thread. Thereby unintentionally disproving your own assertion in the process.

Stop trying to be cool. You're not fooling anyone. Phone Post

Notimpressedbyyourposting.

What great wins at HW? Todd Duffee? Fujita? The easiest K1 tournament ever doesn't count either. And everything I've heard from GG over the years, well let's just say none of them have anything good to say about Overeem.

Barbalos - What great wins at HW? Todd Duffee? Fujita? The easiest K1 tournament ever doesn't count either. And everything I've heard from GG over the years, well let's just say none of them have anything good to say about Overeem.

Wedum, Lesner come to mind

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - 
Barbalos - What great wins at HW? Todd Duffee? Fujita? The easiest K1 tournament ever doesn't count either. And everything I've heard from GG over the years, well let's just say none of them have anything good to say about Overeem.

Werdum, okay sure, but he looked like shit there. And Lesnar gave the worst performance of his career. Any top 10 HW would have steam rolled right through him that night, and everyone knows it.

Barbalos - 
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - 

Werdum, okay sure, but he looked like shit there. And Lesnar gave the worst performance of his career. Any top 10 HW would have steam rolled right through him that night, and everyone knows it.

Eh, you can spin it anyway you please. Bottom line, both guys were ranked top 10 at the time, maybe top 5?

SlipSlap - 

Examples of Reem previously being a douce an I will shut my mouth. If not, BYE! Phone Post

See the postfight interview reem vs. hari 1. Talked a lot about showing respect. Also after the crocop fight talked plenty of shit. 'Reem fan still, for sure, but I wish he would just concentrate on his on skills and UTILIZE them instead of taking fights for granted and getting ko'd (chuck, shogun, bigfoot).

I know exactly how you feel. I wasn't on the hate AO bandwagon but i definitely thought "that's what you get bro" when he got ktfo. Hopefully he learns from this and comes back strong. Phone Post

That's the most ridiculous reason not to support one of the top, one of the best, best of the best, most athletic fighter in the heavyweight division, need I remind that heavyweight division is the hardest and toughest division? I support my favorite fighters always. I supported Fedor when he was the best and when he fell. I voted you down for that, just so you know.