I no longer support Allistar Overeem

I used to be a huge Reem fan. I would previously put him in my top 5 favorite fighters. I supported him through all of the roid allegations, and even found myself feeling bad for him, as the media and other fighters hounded him about it. Once he got popped for a unusually high T to E ratio I was disappointed, but said "fuck it, most fighters juice" I will still support the man. I began my change of mind leading up to the fight... Watching him in these interviews talk about how he was going to do this and that and basically showing Bigfoot NO respect as a fellow fighter.... That really made me think, this guy is completely overlooking his opponent. Watching his 30 minute walk in added to the build up, but nothing can compare to the fight. Hands at his side, chin in the air... Complete disrespect! Never thought I'd say this but I LOVED watching him get knocked out! I went from a fan when the Bigfoot fight was announced to being on Reem hate wagon. I would be open to supporting him in the future, however he has to prove to the fans that he is deserving of support. Anyone else experience this? Phone Post

It was embarassing...

...as far as his roid excuse, several insiders have admitted to the fact that he was using.

Examples of Reem previously being a douce an I will shut my mouth. If not, BYE! Phone Post

I never understood why people make threads like this.
Do you honestly think anyone cares whether you're a fan of reem or not?

I honesty don't understand the purpose of commenting? Does it make you feel good to tell me that no one cares? Why the negativity? Phone Post

SlipSlap - 

I honesty don't understand the purpose of commenting? Does it make you feel good to tell me that no one cares? Why the negativity? Phone Post

I'm negative?
You made a thread basically talking shit about a fighter and why you don't like him anymore.

Lord Nitemare -

It was embarassing...

...as far as his roid excuse, several insiders have admitted to the fact that he was using.

I never knew it was confirmed by insiders, but I figured as much. Phone Post

The Gumball Kid - Damn guys it's true...

Alistair Overeem ?@Alistairovereem

I'm sadden to announce that in the wake of my defeat to Bigfoot Silva, I've also parted ways with SlipSlap. It has been a long time partnership that sucks to say goodbye too. #Blackzilians for opening coach positions

LOL!

Skimmed. Phone Post

Yah, botched the spelling, I'm retarded Phone Post

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache -
SlipSlap -  I honesty don't understand the purpose of commenting? Does it make you feel good to tell me that no one cares? Why the negativity? Phone Post

I'm negative?
You made a thread basically talking shit about a fighter and why you don't like him anymore.

Yah man you're negative. I'm not so much talking shit as I am talking about my disappointment in a fighter who I previously supported. Not tryin to get into it with ya man.. Phone Post

SlipSlap - 
SlipSlap -  I honesty don't understand the purpose of commenting? Does it make you feel good to tell me that no one cares? Why the negativity? Phone Post

I'm negative?

Yah man you're negative. I'm not so much talking shit as I am talking about my disappointment in a fighter who I previously supported. Not tryin to get into it with ya man.. Phone Post

Fair enough.

SlipSlap - 

I'm negative?

Fair enough.

We can both agree I suck at spelling, though... Phone Post

HexRei -
LFTM -  Not really.

He's always been a douche. Nothing new there. Phone Post

what, since you started following the sport last year? he was super quiet and never talked about anyone at all for most of his career.

Oh fuck off. I've thought he was a douche for years. A fews back he was a total disrespectful douche in his comments on Cro Cop.

Just because I don't suck your boys dick doesn't mean I just started loving MMA. Phone Post

The Gumball Kid - Damn guys it's true...

Alistair Overeem ?@Alistairovereem

I'm sadden to announce that in the wake of my defeat to Bigfoot Silva, I've also parted ways with SlipSlap. It has been a long time partnership that sucks to say goodbye too. #Blackzilians for opening coach positions

. Phone Post

his great wins have not been erased

SlipSlap - 
SlipSlap - 

I'm negative?

Fair enough.

We can both agree I suck at spelling, though... Phone Post

Eh, don't be so hard on yourself!
Sorry if i was jerk to ya bud, it was not a personal attack.

LFTM - 
HexRei -
LFTM -  Not really.

what, since you started following the sport last year? he was super quiet and never talked about anyone at all for most of his career.

Oh fuck off. I've thought he was a douche for years. A fews back he was a total disrespectful douche in his comments on Cro Cop.

Just because I don't suck your boys dick doesn't mean I just started loving MMA. Phone Post

He fought for almost ten years before he said anything about CroCop. Noob.

HexRei -
LFTM - 
HexRei -
LFTM -  Not really.

He fought for almost ten years before he said anything about CroCop. Noob.

Did I say he didn't? Phone Post

Mix6APlix - I ordered ufc 1 for 7.99. I have always thought Alistair was an assclown with no place in the big show.

Then you are a moran.