I really hate seeing Bisping like this.

I feel bad for him, man. Love him or hate him, guy is warrior and doesn't deserve to have his eye looking so messed up.

I really wish he'd take the necessary time off to get it centered and corrected. Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post 3.0

At times,he looks like a cat.

1 Like

His predictions are worse than mine because he's crossing stats on accident. Phone Post 3.0

It's 10 times worse when you see it in person Phone Post 3.0

How did that happen? I'm out of the loop Phone Post 3.0

no-gi_JAMES420 - How did that happen? I'm out of the loop Phone Post 3.0
Interview with Jon Jones gone bad Phone Post 3.0

It very well may correct itself in time, mine did.
The muscle surgery to straighten it out is not something to rush into. Phone Post 3.0

He will get it corrected when he's done fighting. He'll be alright.

-GG

gorgesjorj - He will get it corrected when he's done fighting. He'll be alright.

-GG
NO GOD DAMN IT IS NOT ALRIGHT YOUR FUCKING PENGUIN

THIS IS BULLSHIT I AM NOT FOR HAPPY Phone Post 3.0

yellow wrkahlc is dead - His predictions are worse than mine because he's crossing stats on accident. Phone Post 3.0
He predicted Brown would win. I think he gave a pretty accurate description of how it would go down. Phone Post 3.0

dermotfix -
yellow wrkahlc is dead - His predictions are worse than mine because he's crossing stats on accident. Phone Post 3.0
He predicted Brown would win. I think he gave a pretty accurate description of how it would go down. Phone Post 3.0
He changed his prediction to Silva when Jay asked him and Cruz before the bout, crazyface Phone Post 3.0

Link to video Phone Post 3.0

Can anyone else on the app see it?
Eye don't see what OP is talking about... Phone Post 3.0

In his defence I think he just went with silva coz Cruz had already gone with brown Phone Post 3.0

Pic please?

Yeah, it looks real messed up. I'm not the biggest fan of his mouth, but in my opinion he's a consideration for the HOF when he retires. He's had an amazing career. 

Dude looked like Popeye Phone Post

Looks can be deceiving but I'd be interested to know if it does impair his sight and to what extent. Phone Post 3.0

Pics? Phone Post 3.0