I really wanna buy this card

But I just can't bring myself to do it. If the first 2 fights of the main card were fighters I knew, id spend the $50. But I think I'll just go down to the bar for the last 3 fights. Anyone else feel the same way? Phone Post 3.0

Yes I want to buy it so bad but to spend 50 bucks on the one fight I care about I just can't do it. I usually buy all the fights but I just cant, and I'm a UFC shill and I'm going to settle on the other two shows tonight. Gross I hate even saying it :( Phone Post

The fights have been good so far Phone Post 3.0

Captain_Underpants - The fights have been good so far Phone Post 3.0
Yeah they have been. Ive been watching the prelims. But to pay $50 I at least want to know who every fighter is on the main card. Good fights or not. Phone Post 3.0

Sir Psycho Sexy -
Yeah they have been. Ive been watching the prelims. But to pay $50 I at least want to know who every fighter is on the main card. Good fights or not. Phone Post 3.0
To each there own. Just because there ate name fighters fighting doesn't always make it interesting however. Rashad/Rampage comes to mind Phone Post 3.0

Do it!! Gastelum and Bermudez fights carry pretty heavy implications for their respective divisions, then you have HUNTO vs Werdum!! This is a good card to me. Phone Post 3.0

Sir Psycho Sexy -
Just do it homie!
You never know there could a world
Ending earthquake or aliens kill every1
Tomorrow,an if so u can die happy knowing that you watched hunto win the
World title. Phone Post 3.0

not worth it, don't do it.

Go to the bar, definitely not worth $50 or whatever it is now. I wouldn't skip it if that was the only other option. I'm at BW3 as we speak, er, type. Phone Post 3.0

No way I'll miss Hunto. The bar is 5 mins down the road. I'm pretty stoned though, and I'm out of eyedrops. Phone Post 3.0

lol Phone Post 3.0

Not worth it if you ask me. I rented almost every PPV for 4 or 5 years but in last 6 months have only rented a few. The PPV'S have been watered down big time due to all the cards on now. Can't complain about all the free cards but unfortunately it makes me not rent all the watered down PPV's.

I really want to watch Manhoef/Schilling and Brooks/Chandler for free. 

My internet connection fucking sucks, can barely stream it. Phone Post 3.0

Mutant - 
I Wild Each It -

I really want to watch Manhoef/Schilling and Brooks/Chandler for free. 

Manhoef/Schilling is starting now. Phone Post 3.0

Oh I'm all over it son!

lol, how dare I say this card isn't worth 60 bucks .

Great fight card, main event next Phone Post 3.0

Captain_Underpants - Great fight card, main event next Phone Post 3.0
Oh it's time Phone Post 3.0

WAR HUNTO!!!! DO IT FOR THE UNDERDOGS! Phone Post 3.0