I still believe in JDS

I know it's a popular opinion on here that JDS is a "shot fighter", but I do not hold that belief.

A lot these opinions started to come not just after the two losses to Cain, but more so after he went 5 rounds with Stipe, I think that had more to do with people thinking Stipe shouldn't have been able to hang with JDS. Now we all know that Stipe can hang with anyone on any given night, and in that 5 round war JDS dropped the champ, and not only dropped him but also took him down.

Now there is the loss to Reem, but the Allistair can beat anyone who chooses to stand with him, but there is always the chance JDS could find his chin in a rematch. I'm very impressed with the more measured approach Overeem we've seen lately and a loss to him is nothing to be ashamed of in my opinion.

JDS proved in the Rothwell fight that he's not gone yet it was just two fights ago that he beat out current champion. This guy is still a real contender in this division. Phone Post 3.0

He can beat everyone on his day. Cain one in 5 probably though Phone Post 3.0

HammerHead - I know it's a popular opinion on here that JDS is a "shot fighter", but I do not hold that belief.

A lot these opinions started to come not just after the two losses to Cain, but more so after he went 5 rounds with Stipe, I think that had more to do with people thinking Stipe shouldn't have been able to hang with JDS. Now we all know that Stipe can hang with anyone on any given night, and in that 5 round war JDS dropped the champ, and not only dropped him but also took him down.

Now there is the loss to Reem, but the Allistair can beat anyone who chooses to stand with him, but there is always the chance JDS could find his chin in a rematch. I'm very impressed with the more measured approach Overeem we've seen lately and a loss to him is nothing to be ashamed of in my opinion.

JDS proved in the Rothwell fight that he's not gone yet it was just two fights ago that he beat out current champion. This guy is still a real contender in this division. Phone Post 3.0

I think JDS could have beat Reem if he hadn't been so hesitant to pull the trigger. All he needed to do was find his chin and Reem would have been out cold. JDS just needs to get his confidence back which is easier said than done.

Is he still your boy? Phone Post 3.0

Tim Capello I still believe

Media Monster - Is he still your boy? Phone Post 3.0
Still my homie. Phone Post 3.0

Definitely can take the belt again, he looked so gun shy against Overeem but looked very composed against Rothwell. I think JDS would've beaten Werdum in a rematch even after the Overeem loss, and he can definitely beat Stipe again in a war like the first one. 

HammerHead -
Media Monster - Is he still your boy? Phone Post 3.0
Still my homie. Phone Post 3.0

I was so upset with the Overeem fight. Junior should have crushed him. When he let it go he landed, and those body shots were vicious! He let Overeem get comfortable and find his range though. I was so let down.

A confident JDS is trouble for anyone Phone Post 3.0

ranier wolfcastle -

Lost Boys is the shit Phone Post 3.0

chupecabre -
ranier wolfcastle -

Lost Boys is the shit Phone Post 3.0
I saw that dude playing sax with The Darkness 2 weeks ago. You better believe he still has the moves Phone Post 3.0

I don't think it's that popular of a notion that he's shot. He put a boxing clinic on Rothwell

and a guy he recently beat is champ.