I still doubt Tyson will fight

I still doubt Tyson will ever fight in K1. Even with this contract signing. This is just something K1 is doing for publicity. The contract could be just for promotional appearances.

I am with ya

I would be very suprised, especially with the (low) quality that is in the HW boxing division

I'd love to see Tyson knock someone's head off, but I agree that its not gonna happen in K1

"I would be very suprised, especially with the (low) quality that is in the HW boxing division"

you are exactly right, with the talent pool being so shallow right now in boxing. Tyson has a legit shot at being the champ again. A James Tony/Tyson fight or a Vitali/Tyson fight would be a 10x bigger pay day for tyson than sapp/tyson would be. There is still millions of dollars for tyson to make in boxing.

I'd love to see someone knock Tyson's head off, but I agree that it's not going to happen in K1

Gary Hughes

Hes not gonna fight in K1 when he can still beat up all of the boxers out there.

Besides maybe James "Lights Out" Toney.

Sam Pai, why don't you enter K1? You can already hit harder than Tyson.

Mortal, I know you are trolling, but let me give you serious answer. Because I am 51 years old and punching power plays only a small part in having success in the ring.

Gary Hughes

I did not claim I can hit harder than Tyson.