I tap immediately to someone covering my mouth with their hand

Do you?

Dead. Serious.

I’m surprised I do jj at all given the grossness of the average person. Fingers in my mouth is a deal breaker.

1 Like

What about when their gi top opens up and there’s no rash-guard underneath?

along-came-polly-ben-stiller

3 Likes

Depends. If he’s hirsute? Great! If she is, even better!

I used to scratch my balls excessively before every class. My testicle residue has graced the lip’s of many.

2 Likes

See!

I don’t even tap when she farts in my mouth

girlfishookmustache

5 Likes

I once went knee on belly on a guy who proceeded to cough from the pressure. His sputum flew straight into my mouth. I ran to the bathroom gagging. I had white belt phlegm in my mouth.

4 Likes

Liar! Last time i tried to cover your mouth with my hand you started sucking on my fingers

2 Likes

Oh, that was your finger?

2 Likes

If you are that affected by the cleanliness of people’s hands, then I would find another hobby. Other than that, treat it like someone is attempting a rape choke, grabbing your neck with their hand(s). Push them away with your hips and create distance. When you do this, if he is still committed to keeping his hand at your mouth and his arm is extended with the distance you created with your hips, Armbar the shit out of him. At the veery least, you should be able to get him to change positions or move away from your mouth and if he doesn’t he is opening himself up for you to take him out. Hope that helps.

Tremendously!

1 Like

He’s not covering his mouth from the front standing or in his guard, you goof. The guy’s got his back or is in mount.

You can go ahead and push your hips back when your mouth is covered with a guy on your back. Not really my style. Perv.

1 Like