I think Cain will do better in the JDS rematch

IMO, much like Tito did better in the second Chuck fight! Phone Post

Pretty much has to do better than the 1st time, a couple circles around the cage and he has that accomplished...

Anything is better than his first performance. Anything. Phone Post

BaraoKix -
Pretty much has to do better than the 1st time, a couple circles around the cage and he has that accomplished...

+1 Phone Post

He will do better although he will lose the same way.

Cain/JDS 2 is 50/50 just like the first fight. I see Cain winning this time Phone Post

Very intriguing rematch... I think Cain will make it farther this time, but Junior is on another level of KTFO, Cain will get caught eventually. With JDS, it seems like it's just a matter of time. Phone Post

I don't think Cain will out box JDS, lol!

Although, Cain was landing done decent kicks before Junior KTFO him. Phone Post

Even though Cain got blasted in the first fight I still think the rematch will be very competitive.

How would he do worse ?

I guess he could stumble at the start of round 1 and knock himself out on the canvas ?

MarcusRenatoBlackBelt - Cain will dominate him with stronger punches. He will outbox JDS

Ahahahahahha. Wat!

Ensanity - 
BaraoKix -

+1 Phone Post

Im betting he does better this time too, if not itll look pretty bad for the big guy...

have any of you been hit above the ear?

Cain will dominate the rematch.

Cain better win or he is at kind of a dead end.

Boring decision..... Phone Post

I think JDS takes it again. He's got the better stand up and the reach. Just has to keep the distance, stuff the takedowns and look for that opening. Cain gets caught again.

Im seeing a hella quick takedown coming from Cain. Jds's ground game will be tested finally. Phone Post

subwrassler - have any of you been hit above the ear?

Lol, based on what?

Dont act like hes going to "Walk all over" JDS, like Junior already did to Cain...

subwrassler - have any of you been hit above the ear?

I agree Phone Post

Jds is hella cool bit I think cain will win. Can't slip up at heavyweight though. Cain is a BEAST! Phone Post