I think I could take Bruce Lee.

I really do. When I started out in martial arts at 14 in 1981 my "coach" had trained and filmed with the guy. But, I'm 6'2 200 lbs and I just feel that today I could have steamrolled this legend back in the day by just being 10 weight classes above.

Vote me down to Bolivia if you want.

Did I mention that I am kind of drunk?

Well considering Gene Lebell said Rousey could take him I guess I won't argue with you. Phone Post 3.0

CDarwin -

You didn't have to. Phone Post 3.0

LucasBTiger - 
CDarwin -

You didn't have to. Phone Post 3.0

Cheers!

I think I could beat mighty mouse in an arm wrestle

I agree

Decently sized dudes shouldn't underestimate the ripped 145-160lb guys.
They're underrated IMO.
Almost as dangerous as the thick dude that's like 5'5/5'8. Phone Post 3.0

Historically, imo Bruce Lee was 70 percent of the reason behind NHB/MMA in the west and GJJ the other 30%.

That being said it was a very small dude...

Of course you could if you are trained. He was just an actor. Anyone who thinks he could fight for real is plain dumb.

All those videos out there and the stories were made to make him LOOK like a real fighter, which he was not.

Hi Bryan Callen Phone Post 3.0

6'1 225 of pure chocolate Phone Post 3.0

factchecker - Of course you could if you are trained. He was just an actor. Anyone who thinks he could fight for real is plain dumb.

All those videos out there and the stories were made to make him LOOK like a real fighter, which he was not.
He was more than an actor....the acting came AFTER he was a trained martial artist... You should check your facts Phone Post 3.0

Dugs95 -
factchecker - Of course you could if you are trained. He was just an actor. Anyone who thinks he could fight for real is plain dumb.

He was more than an actor....the acting came AFTER he was a trained martial artist... You should check your facts Phone Post 3.0
Doesn't change the fact that OP would smash him. Phone Post 3.0

Dugs95 - 

I don't need to.
Guys like you supported the makebelieve business of Bruce Lee.
The legacy lives on.

HandyDarsh - Decently sized dudes shouldn't underestimate the ripped 145-160lb guys.
They're underrated IMO.
Almost as dangerous as the thick dude that's like 5'5/5'8. Phone Post 3.0

There are thousands of ripped 145-160lb guys out there who can't fight.

Bruce Lee was a GREAT actor who became great by making his fans that he was a real fighter.

He is simply THE best action star ever.

Pretty sure I could beat the shit out of Pat Robertson.

I'm like 5'11 and 150 lbs, pretty wirey, so i have to work the age angle for the massive advantage.

I'm sure I could beat him, but I do outweigh him by over 100lbs.