I think that weighins should be two days before

If weigh ins took place two days before the fight I think that we would see some more dynamic fighting.

Giving fighters two days to hydrate eat and recover from weight cuts would do wonders for their energy levels.

Thoughts

You might see more deaths with extra rationalizing they will be fine by fight time they will go further Phone Post 3.0

Lol gtfo with that shit. Phone Post

ORIGINAL01ER - If weigh ins took place two days before the fight I think that we would see some more dynamic fighting.

Giving fighters two days to hydrate eat and recover from weight cuts would do wonders for their energy levels.

Thoughts

You'd have even more drastic and dangerous weight cuts by guys thinking they'd have more time to recover. Phone Post

More weight classes would help.

SupesUp - 
ORIGINAL01ER - If weigh ins took place two days before the fight I think that we would see some more dynamic fighting.

Thoughts

You'd have even more drastic and dangerous weight cuts by guys thinking they'd have more time to recover. Phone Post

I dont think so. you wouldn't have a guy dropping two weight classes because of one extra day. But often guys drop a lot of weight and then fight like crap because they are so dehydrated and worn out from the cut.