I think these are Sep-December UFC PPV headliners

Sep- Topuria vs Max
Oct- Makhachev vs Charles 2
Nov- Jones vs Stipe
Dec- Conor vs Chandler

Probably, except Arman instead of Charles.

There are 2 PPVs in Oct. Pereira will probably headline one.

Overlooked the 2nd Oct PPV. Yeah, hopefully Pereira headlines. Arman is suspended until next year thats why I guessed it would be Makhachev vs Charles. Makhachev ain’t gonna wait until 2025 to fight.

They said they would reduce Arman’s suspension if he does some kind of anti-bullying campaign, so he should be good by late Oct for 308.

O’Malley should be up soon but it looks like he’s going to sit on the title for as long as possible. Probably won’t see him until next year.

3 Likes

Sean is fighting Merab at The Sphere.

3 Likes

Even if it is Arman vs Makhachev 2. I’m more interested in the upcoming Aspinall fight than any of the above posted main events or the Du Plessis title defense.

Sandhagen vs Nurmagomedov is one of the better Fight Night main events they booked this year. Moicano vs Saint Denis is not bad either.

304 has a fun main card but I don’t care much about the main event by PPV standards.
UFC 304 Quick Card

Leon Edwards vs. Belal Muhammad 170 lbs

Tom Aspinall vs. Curtis Blaydes 265 lbs

Arnold Allen vs. Giga Chikadze 145 lbs

M. Mokaev vs. Manel Kape 125 lbs

Bobby Green vs. Paddy Pimblett 155 lbs

Mackachev was seen yesterday at the football Euros final sporting a injury…

https://www.lowkickmma.com/islam-makhachev-spotted-with-wrist-brace-injury/

I think Cormier was just collecting his return for all the handjobs he’s been handing out to teammates on TV for years.

1 Like

Chimaev has said he will most likely return on the Abu Dhabi PPV in Oct.

1 Like

And he’s demanding a title shot saying that he’s on a 7 fight win streak and no other UFC fighter has that , that hasn’t/didn’t get a title shot.
I can nameoads, T,Ferg, Leon, heck even the MW Michel Pereira is on a 8 fight win streak

Very start of the video Khamzat is demanding this title shot

He’s a fucking comedian right

This fucking cunt

Khamzat is a fucking casual if he thinks a fighter with 7 straight wins has not received a title shot.

I think Tony went 11 or 12 lol

Chimaev is 3-0 in the past two years over three WW’s and he just pulled out of the Whittaker fight.

He is the last MW I want to see get a MW title shot next.

I’d rather see Tyron Woodley return to the UFC, do a rap performance to open the show and then get a MW title shot at the end of the night before I’d like to see Chimaev get the winner of Du Plessis vs Adesanya.

Chimaev and Pena are so inactive and call for so many title shots, its a joke.

2 Likes

Probably put Pereira on the Conor card just in case. Or the Jones one for that matter.

2 Likes

Thats gross they are giving Pena a title shot.

2 Likes