I thought there were rules re: steroid accusations

IMO Randy has the eyes of a child molester and looks like someone who has raped children at some point

Dont ban me Kirik, i said IMO!!!

"Where is your proof? Aren't you the one crying about allegations of athletes juicing? And didn't you just do it? I think you just factually alleged that cyclists take anabolic steroids. OH THE IROINING!"

eh Floyd Landis was busted for having a T/E ratio of 11:1. He was banned for 2 years. Another german cyclist was banned for abnormal T/E ratios. Im not gonna be your searchmonkey, go look it up

Dont blame your ignorance about the subject on me

IMO there is a 50% chance Lyoto Machida drinks other peoples urine for kicks at parties

I said IMO, thus you cant touch me!!

sparkyman -  The steroid accusations against Lesnar and GSP are completely out of control. It's hard to have a discussion about anything fight related without someone making a steroid comment, with zero evidence.

As a matter of fact the veiled comments are now made completely out in the open and sometimes hijack and dominate an entire thread.

If some of you idiots have something you can back up, please do. If not, then quit being children.

Every time a pride fighter loses in the UFC, it is immediately because of "testing" here in the US. Its rediculous.

As another poster stated, there are rules against it, just not enforced.

There was even a thread a while back made by one of the mods about how to police these forums, and I stated then that they just simply needed to uniformly enforce the rules.

The problem is that each has their friends, or posters who they think make "harmless" comments out of good humor, which are against the rules, but its all "harmless", right?

Well, then you have to let everyone get away with it!

There ARE rules against making steriod accusations, and there shouldnt be any of this IMO bullshit trying to get away around the rules.

Unless one of the sanctioning bodies has tested someone positive, or unless someone can show unmittigated proof of a specific fighter being guilty, then it should absolutely not be allowed.

As stated earlier, this is NOT public property. You do NOT have any "rights" here what so ever, other than to abide by those rules established, and accepted by every member of this forum as a condition of membership.

The accusations of steroid us places a large cloud of negativity over these fighters, and as we know with the OMA incident, bloggers and news agencies too lazy to actually do their job will take information from anywhere they can without verifying its accuracy, and when that happens, innocent fighters suffer unjustly.

This should absolutely not be allowed.

But again, that is expecting the mods to enforce rules that they not only do not enforce, but ask our opinions on whether or not to enforce them.

sparkyman is clearly juicing..............................imo-MM

So, does anyone have any proof or not?

"So you can use evidence for failed tests to say that cyclists juice, but no one on this forum is allowed to use evidence of failed tests to say that fighters juice. Is that it?"

So you are seriously comparing me saying "cyclists" use anabolic steroids to you naming specific fighters who you think are using anabolic steroids?

Are you retarded? Are your parents siblings?

I particularly like the GSP ones.

Everyone says he has gyno, yet I have never seen a single picture of him (and have asked the accusers on here often) for a picture showing said gyno.

His pecs look like the pecs of guys who work out a lot. If he has gyno, then so do I, so do most of my friends and so do most of the guys at my gym.

TITTIES!

MountainMedic - 

sparkyman is clearly juicing..............................imo-MM

LOL, definitely not.

I wouldn't have even brought this up except that accusation seem to be running rampant lately. Every time certain fighters are mentioned, their hard work and dedication are completely disregarded in favor of pointing to steroids. As if taking steriods is all you need to do to become an mma champion.

This is a sign of someone who hasn't the work ethic or dedication themselves.

Wovito - What about offering up one's opinion on a "work" absent court testimony that ammounts to a confession, there is no proof. Should we not be allowed to post about that?

Barry Bonds never pissed hot. SOMEBODY, ANYBODY make the argument that he never took performance enhancers during his competitive career.

Shit is happening, refusing to allow fans to speculate about it and post their qualified opinions on an MMA forum is a joke. Find something better to do with your time.

you sound like the "It's still real to me DAMMIT!" wrasslin guy.

Your "opinion" would be "qualified" if you actually had proof of them using steroids.

The UG mods should enforce the rules much more than what they are doing now.

theer would be 6 people left on this forum and they'd all be mods.

Why even have a conversation if it simply degrades to "He wins because of vitamin s, wink wink".

There. End of conversation. The fighter won because of baseless steroid accusations.

Wovito - 
FSMA -Your "opinion" would be "qualified" if you actually had proof of them using steroids.

That would actually be a factual allegation. Qualified in this sense means designated. If one says "the following is an opinion" then it is qualified or designated as an opinion.

Also, I thought the END of the conversation was when no one was willing to take the position that GSP and Lesnar had IN FACT never used steroids / HGH during their professional fighting careers.
Just stop it already.

I agree.

Speculation is one thing, but direct accusations are something else. It doesn't help that some pros (eg. Penn) are openly accusing fighters as well.

lol @ this ridiculous shit

Wovito, you don't know jack shit about steroids.  educating and informing means you have to have some legitimate data, and/or credibility.  you have none.

therefore your opinion is pretty much null and void.  shut the fuck up.