I urge the global MMA community to act now to preserve the genetic heritage of the sport

The greatest fighters of all time are aging away and dying, and nothing is being done to preserve their elite combat genetics. To survive and thrive into the future, the sport of MMA must preserve the genetic and bio profiles of all the great fighters still alive. Imagine a gene bank with sperm, blood and bone marrow samples from Fedor, Rickson, Sakuraba, BJ Penn, Randy Couture, Gary Goodridge, Mighty Mouse, Crocop, Hendo, Lee Murray, Minotauro, Tim Sylvia, Conor McGregor, Khamzat, Anderson, and right on down the line of all time greats.

The vast majority of all time greats are still around, but for how long? @Dana_White and all the big players need to move on this now, establish a ruling body, set up and staff the lab facilities and begin the collection and storage process immediately.

1 Like

Without the largest arms in West Linn, Oregon it would be pointless!

2 Likes

Not to worry my friend, Chaell Sonnen is definitely on that list as are Matt Lindland, Tank Abbot, Mark Kerr, Renzo, Tiki Goshen, the list goes on.

1 Like

Ruthless

Geezus… why don’t you just collect normal stuff, like jerseys… signed posters… stamps. ??
Are you back on the powder? DM me if you need to talk brother. This is how it started last time.

Sure, Robbie’s on the list as are the Diaz brothers, Mayhem Miller, Shinya Aoki, Gordon Ryan, Ken Shamrock, Kimo and many others.