I want a Fedor Sweater

I've scoured the internet thoroughly on a few occasions looking for a knock-off. No luck. Someone needs to capitalize on this.

Your quest is an honorable one, and such dedication deserves answers

As indicated in the thread, your fellow country-man Ariel Helwani was able to secure himself a Glorious Sweater of Absolute Victory.... so take solace in that it CAN be done.

TTT For Ariel Helwani to stick his already enlarged nose into this thread and help the OP sniff out the location of his prize

That shirt is hard core. maybe .000001% of the general population would know what it mean.

I seriously had a dream the other night about Fedor. I was at a UFC viewing party. I had to take a leak and Fedor was at a table all alone by the bathrooms to sign autographs. I obviously asked for one and he gave me a sweater instead!! And his initials were on the tag.

NomoRomophobia - 

I got this instead...

There it is!

I Hunt Purple-Headed Yogurt Slingers -
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand - 
I Hunt Purple-Headed Yogurt Slingers -

^ Well, my gf bought me mine from that exact place.  This was in 2011, mind you.

Ah got ya buddy, seemed like the site still worked but idk what the deal was; e-mailed their customer service to let them know I had trouble, so hopefully I'll hear back from them. Phone Post 3.0

I'm pretty sure we emailed them and they responded within a day or two. 

Checked my mail just for the hell of it and I got an order confirmation lol so just before it timed out I suppose it approved and just didn't tell me; so my nice, new T-shirt is on its way!

Thanks buddy and voted up! Phone Post 3.0

Do want. Phone Post 3.0

MTomlinson - 

Your quest is an honorable one, and such dedication deserves answers

As indicated in the thread, your fellow country-man Ariel Helwani was able to secure himself a Glorious Sweater of Absolute Victory.... so take solace in that it CAN be done.

TTT For Ariel Helwani to stick his already enlarged nose into this thread and help the OP sniff out the location of his prize

Yeah, C'mon Ariel. It doesn't even fit your slender, androgynous frame. I mean, C' mon Ariel. C'mon.