I want holm vs cyborg

. Phone Post 3.0

Me 2 Phone Post 3.0

Ttt. Show support. Let the people speak. This is the best women's fight they could put together. Phone Post 3.0

Definitely more interested in this than Rousey and Cyborg Phone Post 3.0

holm vs tate should be first Phone Post 3.0

Noooo! Holme is very attractive and cris will fuck that pretty face up and I'm a fan of both either one vs honda Phone Post 3.0

I don't think a lot of people realize that how bad Holm is going to tool Cyborg in the stand up. It's easy to look like a steam roller against lower level strikers, doing it to world class strikers is a little different.

World champ Boxer vs world champ thai.... Thai wins Phone Post 3.0

I think Holm wins the stand up but it will depend on if Cyborgs power is still there at 135. If it is I give the edge to Holm standing but Cyborg could have the power to KO her with one combination. Cyborg would also have a big advantage on the ground. Would def be a fun fight to watch but I doubt we will see it until Rousey fights both of them. I don't think the UFC wants to screw up matches with Cyborg, Holm or Carano as they are all big time fights over the next year.

GladiatorGannon - I don't think a lot of people realize that how bad Holm is going to tool Cyborg in the stand up. It's easy to look like a steam roller against lower level strikers, doing it to world class strikers is a little different.
This and I want to see it. Unless Cyborg lays on Holm. Phone Post 3.0

GladiatorGannon - I don't think a lot of people realize that how bad Holm is going to tool Cyborg in the stand up. It's easy to look like a steam roller against lower level strikers, doing it to world class strikers is a little different.

In a boxing match, I would agree with you.

In MMA, I think Cyborg takes Holly down and caves her face in with ground and pound.

And....only a few want this to happen? Phone Post 3.0

lol - I HIGHLY doubt Holm would agree to this fight

Cya - lol - I HIGHLY doubt Holm would agree to this fight
Why would you say that. She has no reason to be afraid of cyborg Phone Post 3.0

Effstrikingmeansdamage - 
Cya - lol - I HIGHLY doubt Holm would agree to this fight
Why would you say that. She has no reason to be afraid of cyborg Phone Post 3.0

Because Holm has a history of record-padding and ducking tough fights going back a decade. Her MMA opponents have been downright laughable.