I want this gi

http://www.brazilianfightwear.com/store/stores_app/Browse_Item_Details.asp?shopper_id=6991931920346991&page_id=23&Item_ID=1557&Store_Id=117

is this the best place to order it from? will it shrink? i'm 5'9'' 180, what size am i? it's been awhile since i ordered a gi.

You can have the gi. Ill take the girl.

Ugh, pepto-pink?

When are they going to come out with a purple gi? I like purple.

xtina, you will so be on my bozack when i get this gi, that you will post another myspace comment with your head on a fat guy's body.

keiko raca actually have a funky dark navy blue gi, not the regular blue. http://www.keikosports.com.br/lojaingles/produtos.asp?produto=95
actually, im colour blind, so the keiko raca gi looks kinda purple to me, might want to check it out

War Kimonos had a purple gi actually...

Get a Sirius GI!!! You will not Regret it. E-mail Jake there and he will help you will all your sizing and everything!!!  Best Co. in the biz, Tell him I sent ya, I'm sure he will take care of you!

www.Siriusathletic.com

Holy 80's, batman! Pink gi, purple belt!

are these kf's pre shrunk?

walbjj, I have that dark blue Keiko gi.  It's cute, but unfortunately the Keiko A1 is cut a little too big for me.  :(

xtina, you will so be on my bozack when i get this gi, that you will post another myspace comment with your head on a fat guy's body.

I don't know what you're talking about.  That was all me.  I still want to know how you got into my personal pics.  >:(

you posted it on my page my little sloppy bodied ball of rotund joy.

does anyone know of a good place to order this bad boy from canada?

Oh, right. I was too busy eating this fine strawberry cheesecake to remember that. Mmm, cheesecake...

"fine strawberry cheesecake" baby, i love it when you talk about my penis
like this. now, back to my gi shopping...

The girl in the pic is the sister of jiujitsu blackbelt Eduardo Pessoa from Nova Uniao.

nobody on this forum wants to sell me this shit?

Wacdog has that Gi, it's awesome.

really? where did you buy it from wacdog? brazilianfightwear.com?

I got it in the KF shop in copacabana.
Its actually a great gi fit and the colour is soooo me.

sweet man, thanks.

He looks sooooooooooooooooooooo pretty in it.