I want to buy your PRIDE FC Event posters

I remember seeing a thread on here years back about a guy that collected a bunch. Wondering if that forum member is selling any of those and if any of you can point me in the right direction. Ive found some decent ones, but Im looking for Starting over and b2 Butterfly specifically and got the money to spend

Please hook a UG'r up

None on eBay? Phone Post 3.0

http://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_pgn=1 Phone Post 3.0

Pride hoodies

http://stores.ebay.com/FictionCostumes/UFC-Mixed-Martial-Arts-/_i.html?_fsub=848115819 Phone Post 3.0

As a fellow collector I wish you luck. Japanese versions of pride poster are tough to come by but here's a Facebook group a bunch of guys are on and random stuff on eBay. You can even try asking on the mma memorabilia part of this very site.... Though it might not get checked too often. Definitely worth a shot though. Phone Post 3.0

I have an American released PRIDE poster for Ken Shamrock vs. Don Frye, autographed by Ken Shamrock and Don Frye. I have two of these posters, both autographed.

How much would you give me for one of them?

^ $5 Phone Post 3.0

Magicakray@aol.com anyone selling jmma stuff Phone Post 3.0

I need the pride owgp finals poster, I was at the event and had the ouster framed in my bedroom along with the dream 1 poster and the K-1 WGP 2008 Finals poster but a fire destroyed them all 2 years ago have been unsuccessfully looking to replace them since if anyone can help let me know!! Phone Post 3.0

Awesome bro! Hope you find some good ones!

I'm looking for a UFC 122 poster myself. Bit of a weird thing to look for, I'm sure, but that's the only UFC event Ive been too to date and I regretably didn't buy a poster at the event.

theshooter - I have an American released PRIDE poster for Ken Shamrock vs. Don Frye, autographed by Ken Shamrock and Don Frye. I have two of these posters, both autographed.

How much would you give me for one of them?
Not sure what to offer but very interesting piece of memorabilia. Phone Post 3.0