I wish that stone cold.....

Climbed into the cage and dropped a stunner on herb dean last night. Would have been a great way to end the show. Maybe dana too, start a feud Phone Post 3.0

Lol. That would have been awesome not gonna lie Phone Post 3.0

Im picturing it now. As bruce is reading the decision stone cold is climbing in behind them. Then when he raises rhondas hand stone cold is there, stalking, hunched over (like hunchy bird) the crowd is buzzing (rhonda thinks theyre cheering her. Derp) herb turns around greeted by two middle fingers, his eyes widen in horror. BANG!

JR snatches goldies headset

STONE COLD STUNNER!, STONE COLD STUNNER! BAH GAWD THIS RATTLESNAKE! Phone Post 3.0

Ufc needs this right now. Phone Post 3.0

YES! lol Phone Post 3.0

I hope next time dana is doing a conference stone colds music breaks and he hits him with a baseball bat covered in corn nuts Phone Post 3.0

WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend - I hope next time dana is doing a conference stone colds music breaks and he hits him with a baseball bat covered in corn nuts Phone Post 3.0
He'd storm in there on a zamboni and stomp a mudhole in his ass!

Arrive.
Raise Hell.
Leave. Phone Post 3.0

would have been the only good part of the ppv

OP this is awesome Phone Post 3.0

Damn theres a good stone cold documentary on Netflix. In fact theres a bunch of good ones,

The rock
Edge (when I watched he was tag team)
New hhh one
Mick foley
Brett heart

They are really entertaining and took me back to my teenage youth.

For mma

Rampage greatest hits
Wandy fighting for pride
The iceman
Like water

All greay videos but when I watched the documentary of stone cold the sound of that glass breaking gave me chicken skin Phone Post 3.0

WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend - Im picturing it now. As bruce is reading the decision stone cold is climbing in behind them. Then when he raises rhondas hand stone cold is there, stalking, hunched over (like hunchy bird) the crowd is buzzing (rhonda thinks theyre cheering her. Derp) herb turns around greeted by two middle fingers, his eyes widen in horror. BANG!

STONE COLD STUNNER!, STONE COLD STUNNER! BAH GAWD THIS RATTLESNAKE! Phone Post 3.0
This is brilliant. Phone Post 3.0

WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend - Damn theres a good stone cold documentary on Netflix. In fact theres a bunch of good ones,

The rock
Edge (when I watched he was tag team)
New hhh one
Mick foley
Brett heart

They are really entertaining and took me back to my teenage youth.

For mma

Rampage greatest hits
Wandy fighting for pride
The iceman
Like water

All greay videos but when I watched the documentary of stone cold the sound of that glass breaking gave me chicken skin Phone Post 3.0

The show with The Rock and John Cena was awesome! Not sure if you've seen it...

WHAT?

AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE, CUZ STONE. COLD. SAID SO. Phone Post 3.0

CapnKindBud - Herb would choke that fake fighter out!

psssst it's not real...
Phone Post 3.0

WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend - Im picturing it now. As bruce is reading the decision stone cold is climbing in behind them. Then when he raises rhondas hand stone cold is there, stalking, hunched over (like hunchy bird) the crowd is buzzing (rhonda thinks theyre cheering her. Derp) herb turns around greeted by two middle fingers, his eyes widen in horror. BANG!

All jokes aside Dana White comes off as a real life Vince McMahon. I mean the guy was going to legit box Tito lol Phone Post 3.0

Hurricane Hasan - All jokes aside Dana White comes off as a real life Vince McMahon. I mean the guy was going to legit box Tito lol Phone Post 3.0
I hope boxercise taught defense for a lou thesz press Phone Post 3.0

CapnKindBud - Herb would choke that fake fighter out!

psssst it's not real...
You should have been aborted. Phone Post 3.0