I wish the UFC did a Grand Prix

I really miss the tournament format. The fights could be spread over multiple shows so there weren't any multiple fights on one night (though that was always entertaining as well).

Just imagine an Open-weight Grand Prix in the UFC. Or at any weight-class it'd be awesome really.

Here's a 16 man Open-weight that would be sweet. LHW and MW would be awesome too. Actually all of the weight classes could put together an amazing tournament.

Lesnar v. Anderson Silva, Wandy v. Mir, Evans v. GSP, Machida v. Randy Couture, BJ Penn v. Maia, Grey Maynard v. Big Nog, Carwin v. Rampage, Fitch v. Rich Franklin

"Grey Maynard vs. Big Nog"

LMFAO

Fitch vs. Franklin too.

they could do a heavyweight tournament, and most MW, LHW, and HW's could participate.

^^^true

Agreed. I miss Pride as well :-(

Dana can NOT protect his nuthuggers in a Gran Prix or

a "tournament" style format.....the UFC will NEVER have one.

voorhees - "Grey Maynard vs. Big Nog"

LMFAO

Fitch vs. Franklin too.

I had to throw one mismatch in there for giggles. Fitch/Franklin wouldn't be that bad.

And with Big Nog, it's likely the match would be a grappling domination, and not a brutalization of maynard. he's tough as they come.

super chin - 

LMFAO

Fitch vs. Franklin too.

I had to throw one mismatch in there for giggles. Fitch/Franklin wouldn't be that bad.

And with Big Nog, it's likely the match would be a grappling domination, and not a brutalization of maynard. he's tough as they come.

But that would be like a 80lb weight difference bud!

voorhees - 
super chin - 

LMFAO

Fitch vs. Franklin too.

But that would be like a 80lb weight difference bud!

and it'd be entertaining.