I won a years training in Muay Thai and MMA!

Hey guys what's up? I've been going through some rough times recently, and battling with injuries over the last four years. I've been training on and off, but it's been hard to restart every year after another damned injury put me out.

Then last week I heard that a local Muay Thai and MMA school was holding trials for a years scholarship at their gyms.

The gym is Headhunters MMA and they are pretty well known on the UK circuit, but also have plenty of international fighters in different styles.

Over fifty people registered to have a shot, but only around ten actually turned up, I only heard about it the day before!

We did some shadow boxing, focus and thai padwork, then some sparring too. I gave it my best but I felt rubbish! Timing wasn't great and my fitness didn't exist. But I must have showed I wanted it enough as I heard back later that day I was one of the winners!

I've been there a week now and love it. It's a blessing really after the road I've been down.

Just had to share the news, whether you TRANE UFC or not I hope you find it cool!

Their website is http://www.headhuntersmma.com/ and they are easy to find on youTube too.

Peace!

Sorry for the wall of text, I still haven't worked out how to get my text formatting to stay when I post!

That's pretty awesome! Congratulations mate Phone Post 3.0

Cool video, good on ya man.  Best of luck!

Congratulations mate! That's really great to hear and you deserve it

Congrats! Phone Post 3.0

Good for you, Champion!

VU

Congrats Phone Post 3.0

Congrats and great Job! Sounds like you deserved a break...

I won a free oil change.

I'll totally trade you and check yours for good measure. Phone Post 3.0

Congratulations! Train hard Phone Post 3.0

Thanks all! And lol @ the oil change :P

It's come at a good time really, anyone who trains a lot hates to have too much time out. I've been out of the sport longer than Dominick cruz and I didn't even get anywhere yet!

Ninja Lee -

Thanks all! And lol @ the oil change :P

It's come at a good time really, anyone who trains a lot hates to have too much time out. I've been out of the sport longer than Dominick cruz and I didn't even get anywhere yet!

Best wishes to you and may you get all you can from the training. Phone Post 3.0

Congrats that's badass! Phone Post 3.0