I would gladly pay $100 for a PPV stream with zero commentating

Seriously. I’m being dead fucking serious. They ruin it

Anik with his gambling addiction and his obsession with fighters personals lives (Amanda’s eggs, fighters custody battle issues, sucking off jorge Masvidal so badly, etc.).

DC and Bisping forget how to talk like normal human beings at times and don’t even know what they’re saying. Poor Bisping is always so nervous on the mic

Cruz is ok. Paul Felder is good

Joe rogan is a top 2 greatest white man to ever live but there’s only so much he can do surrounded by losers. Life was great when it was just him and Goldberg. 3 people talking is one too many they end up talking over each other and it’s annoying

9 Likes

I wouldn’t pay for it, but I’ve wanted no commentators for a long time.

3 Likes

Newton, Einstein, and Lincoln were all bums!

2 Likes

I wouldn’t call them bums but Dana white Joe Rogan and guys like Bubba Ray Dudley are all far better than them

1 Like

You could try turning the volume off or make yourself deaf, both viable options.

7 Likes

I’d just stream it for free and laugh at you, dipshit.

3 Likes

IMG_9510

I want to hear the fight and crowd. Just not the commentators

2 Likes

Was watching stream replay, yep volume was at 20%
Rogan is great, and he doesn’t sound punch drunk etc
DC is an idiot and needs to put out marshmallows out of his mouth barely possible to understand what he is speaking, like you need to focus at his speech, or he was just tipsy ?

1 Like

Cormier is unbearable

5 Likes

He’s the worst commentator of the bunch and nowhere near top 2 crackers

1. Terry fox
  2. Larry bird
4 Likes

Larry bird isn’t even the best white Bball player of all time

1 Like

Well he’s definitely more of a legend than Joe “I’m a dumbass” Rogan

Joe rogan would beat him in a fight though

Fighting >> Bball

And you put Rogan over much esteemed palefaces such as Fedor and GSP?

In terms of GOAT white man? Of course

Anik never misses an opportunity to interrupt anything and everything for TOYO TIRES

3 Likes

If you hate UFC’s commentary you haven’t heard Bellator or some of these other promotions lol

3 Likes

No stop. Bellator commentators are great

Lol I love Big John and really wish I didn’t have to say this… but he sucks ass and drains all the excitement from the fight. Also talks to us like simpletons who have never watched a fight in our lives.

4 Likes