I.would rather see Hendo pull out than push on

BEEP

If he is really thinking about
fighting with an injury, I would rather him postpone the fight. I mean, how many opportunities and chances that he really have left. Phone Post

I agree. Phone Post

Agreed, not worth it. Phone Post

It sucks for us fans but would be the wiser choice. I don't want to see Dan get hurt further due to trying to please us.

It depends on how bad Dan is hurt. At his age this may be his last chance, I'm a huge fan of his, but a year from now who knows how good he'll be.

cruedi - It depends on how bad Dan is hurt. At his age this may be his last chance, I'm a huge fan of his, but a year from now who knows how good he'll be.

With that, I would say fight on it if you are not guaranteed a title shot after you are healed up. Phone Post

Beep? Phone Post

Dana will offer him truckloads of money to fight injured in order to keep the card from shitting the bed.

It's worth tons of money to Hendo to not lose tons on poor PPV buys and an angry live crowd along with more awful PR.

Hendo could be missing a leg and they will prop him up on bars of gold to get this done. Phone Post

i dont want to see Hendo die in the cage Phone Post

Hendo is not gonna drop out of the fight. He is 43 years old and probably wont ever get a title shot again. So he has to make this one count. If he loses, hes gonna be like randy and just have fun fights.

Ttt Phone Post