Ian McCall vs Brad Pickett targeted for UFC Dublin

Should be a good fight.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/4/25/5652494/ian-mccall-vs-brad-pickett-targeted-for-ufc-dublin

Rhasaan Orange Fan - Should be a good fight.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/4/25/5652494/ian-mccall-vs-brad-pickett-targeted-for-ufc-dublin
VU good info and good news
I got Pickett
First British champion Phone Post 3.0

https://twitter.com/unclecreepymma/status/403396755867201536 Phone Post 3.0

Yes, please! Phone Post 3.0

Oh yeah.. im liking that Phone Post 3.0

McGregor vs Miller

Pickett vs McCall

Two solid fights for that card.

I'd really like to see a main event of Gunnar Nelson vs Tarec Saffiedine.

If Brad doesn't improve on his last performance then Creepy has it in the bag. Phone Post 3.0

They should have a back up fighter in place for when McCall pulls out.

Battle of the man hats..... Phone Post 3.0

sherlock1988 -
Bisping=StillGatekeeper4Life - If Brad doesn't improve on his last performance then Creepy has it in the bag. Phone Post 3.0
This is what I thought.
Any news on Neil and if he gets another crack at the ufc? Phone Post 3.0
I've never heard bro. I hope he does though, he stepped up on short notice and performed excellently. Phone Post 3.0

In before one of them pulls out with an injury Phone Post 3.0

John M -

McGregor vs Miller

Pickett vs McCall

Two solid fights for that card.

I'd really like to see a main event of Gunnar Nelson vs Tarec Saffiedine.

Good call Phone Post 3.0

Pickett all day son.

One punch KO. Phone Post 3.0

I'm assuming this is a FS1 card and really hoping this shit ain't on Fight Pass. They have a huge opportunity to really get Conor over with the casuals and it would be a shame if it wasn't televised. This is at the end of July right? Really hope Conor is ready by then and doesn't rush himself into a fight just because it is in Dunlin. Phone Post 3.0

Bisping=StillGatekeeper4Life -
sherlock1988 -
Bisping=StillGatekeeper4Life - If Brad doesn't improve on his last performance then Creepy has it in the bag. Phone Post 3.0
This is what I thought.
I've never heard bro. I hope he does though, he stepped up on short notice and performed excellently. Phone Post 3.0
I'm pretty sure he got a three fight deal, so he'll be on the card if that's the case. Phone Post 3.0

I think that is a good match-up; should be a good fight Phone Post 3.0

Bisping=StillGatekeeper4Life - 
sherlock1988 -
This is what I thought.

Yeah, no reason they wouldn't give him another shot, he did pretty damn well! I truly hope he does get another chance, he deserves it

As for this fight, should be a good one for sure.

JoeMimic -
Who knows how Creepy will look coming off such a long layoff Phone Post 3.0
I get what you're saying but there is no way Brad's wrestling will play as major a factor against Creepy like it did his last fight. If Brad's striking isn't up to par I reckon Creepy takes him.

Excellent if Neil does get another few fights with the UFC. Thanks for the update Zombie. Phone Post 3.0

I get a weird feeling of déjà vu here. Phone Post 3.0