Ian McCall.....

TTT for uncle creepy. Smash MM

redneckbjj - TTT for uncle creepy. Smash MM

I will! Phone Post

UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
redneckbjj - TTT for uncle creepy. Smash MM

I will! Phone Post

my moneys on you tio creepos Phone Post

Whats happening Ian tell your brother I said whats up, and will be rootting for you the whole time buddy.

redneckbjj - Whats happening Ian tell your brother I said whats up, and will be rootting for you the whole time buddy.

Thanks man! I'll tell em you said what's up, just training hard man! Phone Post

Ian, you know I'm old school....can i get your approval to be UGCTT_TheMarvelousOne?

The Marvelous One - Ian, you know I'm old school....can i get your approval to be UGCTT_TheMarvelousOne?

You sir, absolutely can! Phone Post

soliak - Good luck Ian - can't wait to see you fight. A friend and I are flying interstate to watch!

We are planning a poker/gambling weekend to tie in with the UFC. I have $100 on your ass at +315 - you better not lose, I need more money for poker!

315? man those bookies are gonna be PISSED! Phone Post

I liked creepy a lot better when he posted naked chicks. Phone Post

soliak - Yeah mate you opened at +315 and now you are down to +295. I think the fight is pretty even and will be a good battle, but no way should you be at those odds. I think the bookies reckon you can't defend his takedown.

I like that, makin some people some cash!! Phone Post

Darup - I liked creepy a lot better when he posted naked chicks. Phone Post

I have no idea what your talkin about :x Phone Post

so are u a creepy uncle? what kind of relationship do you have with your nephews/nieces?

JayReeee - so are u a creepy uncle? what kind of relationship do you have with your nephews/nieces?

My neices and nephews are awesome and athletic as shit. Phone Post

"Hey gauize. You know that guy, who everybody roots for..? The guy who frequently posts here? He SUUUCKS."

wut u mean, fighter bashing?

UGCTT_UncleCreepy - 
I remember not remembering that lol

AokiPants -  Cool spelling bro Phone Post

Thank fucking Jesus.  I've gotta say, UG, I am dissapoint when it takes an 11er halfway down the first page to point out stupid spelling in OP.  He's really going not going to get "passed" MM?  I'm not really worried about what he does in the hallway, but I hope he gets fucking PAST him in the fight.

And just wanted to continue the UGCTT support on the thread.

UGCTT_BlahBreh - 
UGCTT_RickStorm - 
UGCTT_UncleCreepy - 
I remember not remembering that lol

i 2 remember not remembering... lol

And I also remember not remembering....and the lack of memories are wonderful.....