IBJJF membership RENEWAL...

Is STILL $30?

Remind me again why this card for brown/blacks is a good thing?

Good question!

It keeps rank legit. You can only get it with a legit lineage.

There are random people that would/have competed at Blackbelt just to have their picture taken competing against top talent to accredit their fake claims. Phone Post

Yeah I guess. But why is the fucker $30? Phone Post

RPBJJ - 

Yeah I guess. But why is the fucker $30? Phone Post

I hear ya, could be cheaper.

i thought it was 400 for the bb cert

It still is!But to register to compete it's 30 every year

Is the bb certification a one time payment?

And what about a phone call to your coach cost 3-400? Phone Post

joshjitsu - It keeps rank legit. You can only get it with a legit lineage.

There are random people that would/have competed at Blackbelt just to have their picture taken competing against top talent to accredit their fake claims. Phone Post

This exactly why. Frauds and or tough guys trying to head lock black belts. Phone Post

Does the IBJJF send you something or let you know when it is time to renew? Mine should be expiring soon.

totaldude - Does the IBJJF send you something or let you know when it is time to renew? Mine should be expiring soon.

You should have an expiration on the card Phone Post

joshjitsu -
totaldude - Does the IBJJF send you something or let you know when it is time to renew? Mine should be expiring soon.

You should have an expiration on the card Phone Post

I think it always expires 12/31 of each year. It's due every calendar year . Phone Post

Aside from letting you compete , for now, the card lets you get into tournaments without paying an entry fee.

Wutang - Aside from letting you compete , for now, the card lets you get into tournaments without paying an entry fee.

you mean to watch right?

Any browns or blacks renew their card? Wondering when we'll get them...

I did mine in December. Got my new card right away. The ibjjf is really oerloaded right now trying to get all the cards issued for the kids before kids pans. they posted about it on their fb page. The only issue I had with renewal is I thought it was redundant to get my application signed again by my professor for 2013 when he signed for me in 2012.

really? I just clicked the 'renew' tab or whatever it was on there and they took my money. Of course that doesnt mean shit. i guess we'll find out. 5 weeks til the Chicago Open. I guess I have my old card on record so hopefully it wont be a problem.

Was brown, about to renew for black. Will tell how it goes if yall still care.

Don't they require cards for all belts this year? Just renewed mine for purple. I got an email requesting all the same stuff they asked for when originally applied. Signed paper by instructor, id, picture for the card. I figured that's why they were so named up was because everyone needed the card this year.

Problem is I paid and sent in all required paperwork last year and got nothing. No response to numerous phone calls and emails... So it's like they just stole my $ Phone Post