ICC Short vs Sherk results

The Cooley that fought last Friday was Miguel Cooley from Fargo. He trains with Ethan Boyle. He is pretty new to the game, but has good skills and toughness. As he continues to train and fight, I am sure he will do well. I believe that this was his first loss and his record going in was something like 2 - 0 - 1, but am not sure about that.

Respectfully:

Fred

adonis- maybe some mismatches but it was still a good night and I had a good time at the fights

Hey Adonis - interesting observation. Are you making this judgement after seeing the fights - Or just making it.

Riggs and Vitkay was very back and forth.

Brady has Morgan Mounted at onbe point.

Stull and Krystof was a stand up slugfest.

As far as Sean goes - It was a great effort but if anyone can tell who would be a good match up for the guy - please let me know.

I'm going to allow his next oppoent to bring Kryptonite to the cage... just to even things up a bit.

if the fights end fast..they were mismatches,

if the fights go long, the guys were boring

its hard to please this crowd sometimes

the only real mismatch IMO was the 1st fight, Stull vs Big C. Other than that it was just fast paced action with great results!! The crowd was happy so I say that makes the whole event a success....

snaphook is correct

good call Jaydub - had that very thought meself - We talked about making this fight happen - I know both guys would like the fight and the fans would love it - Hopefully we can make it happen.

Well that's a relief Kyle. You'd probably subed'em in the fist minute

Halverson won by a triangle choke??? Just kidding John congratulations on your win...just don't let it go to your head or Danny and I will kick your ass in practice. J/K

Brett