Iceman vs K-1 fighters

People forget this thing called a weightclass.

Chuck fight at LHW because he'd get killed by any top 10 MMA HW.

In K-1, you basically have two weightclasses: an open weight class dominated by guys 230 and heavier and a 155 lb division.

Only one man has been smaller than Chuck and been K-1 GP champion: Andy Hug.

But when it comes to striking ability, Chuck is no Hug.

If Chuck got on the juice and bulked up to 225-230, he could do a little damage but at his size now? He'd get beat up pretty bad.

actually chuck walks around at 220-225. i dont think he will do good at all however.

I dont believe he walks around at 225. He is the skinniest fighter in the 205 lb division.

Maybe 210-215 but I doubt 225.

The beer-gut probably accounts for the extra 15lbs.

Chuck would get wrecked in K-1. Just my opinion.

he would get hurt

Pedro and Igor have tried the transition already...Chuck would get DESTROYED.

arts would KO chuck
Lebanner would KO chuck
Mark Hunt would KTFO Chuck
Mike Barnardo Would REALLY KTHFO of Chuck

Chuck is good at strikeing in MMA but K-1 is another field of play just look at Gilbert Yevel when he tryed K-1 Ray Sefo killed him.

Some people need to wake up.

I think Chuck would train and give it his all, I think he would do good..

Chuck has stated before that his normal weight is around 220lbs.

When his fight with randy was announced he said that he cuts about the same amount of weight that randy would have to in order to make 205.Randy used to fight around 220-223lbs-in shape.

I like Chuck but i dont think he would do well in K-1.

just a lot of chuck dickriders on the fourm.

I dont think he could hang with a top K1 guy under K1 rules.

He could score KO's, but doesnt have the skills to unlock defenses if they wanted to get on their bike. Hence he would lose a lot of decisions.

LOL at people saying Chuck would get KO's the only way any K-1 fighter would beat him by decision.

There are guys in K-1 who are much bigger, stronger and hit much harder than Chuck.

If Jerome Lebanner hit Chuck just once in his face, it he neck would probably break.

Chuck has a good chin for a 205 lb MMA fighter.

And there are several guys in K-1 who have worse chins than chuck but several more who have better chins.

Really, if Chuck thought he could do so well in K-1, he would be there.

Chuck is a great MMA striker, in K-1 he would get KO'd in every fight

Switch Iceman with "Any MMA fighter" and the responses would be the same for the most part.

I would pick Chuck over any K-1 fighter in MMA rules match, so what.

Chuck would get killed in K-1. Look at his fight with Mezger. Guy made him look like a total amateur for 10 minutes. With kickboxing rounds, Guy would have beaten him easily. Anyone with decent kickboxing skills will beat Chuck in kickboxing, because he is sloppy and relies on his chin and power, not his skills

Of course most mma fighters would get killed in K-1 too.

"I would pick Chuck over any K-1 fighter in MMA rules match, so what"

Mo Smith, Roman Roytberg, Cro Cop, etc. Plenty of K-1 guys would beat Chuck in MMA

Exactly; guys like Overeem and Mezger made Chuck look pretty bad in striking, and lost because of their conditioning.

Actualy Mezger and Overeem got knocked out.