I'd like to see Anderson humble Hector

I would love to see the spider embarrass the gym bully, show him what a real alpha looks like.

Barring that, how would Weidman vs. Lombard look?

Nucky -

I thought he was already served up some humble pie when he lost his first UFC fight?

He won tho Phone Post

Nucky - 

I thought he was already served up some humble pie when he lost his first UFC fight?

nah, the only embarrassment in that fight was on the part of the UFC.

I think he would beat Weidman. Those elite judo guys are just impossible to take down or get a hold of. Although his weakness seems to be just staying on the outside and kicking the crap out of his right leg so Weidman may just do that Phone Post

Nucky -

I think Weidman is more of a challenge than Tim Boetsch and would take it to Lombard don't let that win over Palhares fool you Palhares usually gets TKO'd by most fighters Palhares is a monster in the BJJ tournaments but    as far as UFC title runs negative.

It was impossible for him to get a hold of Lombard. He didn't really have a chance. Lombard is probably the worst matchup in that division for him Phone Post

AlexanderTheGOAT - 

Anderson can beat Hector half cocked on ambien. Phone Post

zing!

...well damn

Lombard hits hard, could easily catch Anderson..

... But not anytime soon. "Mr Anderson" lives in the matrix remember? He'd duck the power shot with his hands down, then unload a vicious front kick KO and "it is aaaaaalllllllll overrrrrr" Phone Post

^^umm no, Hector does hit hard but he has half the technical striking skills of Anderson..also, Anderson is faster, much more elusive and much longer..he would eat Hector alive standing..

Hector/Weidman would be a great fight and the winner gets to fight Anderson..i think Weidman would give Lombard fits personally..

id love you see belcher beat down hector..
hes such a unlikeable character

whatamess - id love you see belcher beat down hector..
hes such a unlikeable character

Good call, I want to see this fight as well.